IGNORED

Games for Season 8 Colecovision HSC

I will be taking over as moderator for the next season of the Colecovision HSC. I would like to introduce myself. My username is Manoau2002 I have been using this username on various forums for the past twelve years. My real name is Stephen and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I have been a member of atariage.com for a couple of years. I have competed in the HSC the last two seasons. I collect for various systems with the Colecovision being my favorite. I would like to thank Ikrananka for his years of service to the Colecovision HSC and for giving me the opprotunity to get more involved in the Colecovision community on Atariage.

Ikrananka started a poll as to when we would like to see the next season begin. Please vote so that we can pick a good time for as many people as possible.

While we finish the last round of this season and wait for the beginning of the next I thought it might be a good idea to start a list of the games people want to play in the next season of the Colecovision HSC. Pick up to four of your favorite Colecovision games. They can be original games, prototypes, or homebrews. (as long as the Rom file is available to download)

My choices are:

Montezuma's Revenge

Pitfall

The Heist

Matt Patrol

Games with a line through them have been played this season (and are marked off as played) or do not have a free rom release.

Edited by Manoau2002
  • Like 2

A few of my favorite commercial and homebrew games right off the top of my head, in no particular order, I picked 3 each:

Commercial:

Boulder Dash

H.E.R.O.

Gorf

Homebrews:

Battle Of Hoth, and (I also second) Star Force & Mecha 8

Edited by Manoau2002

On July 29th we will start the summer of homebrew tournament. Mecha-8 and Battle for Hoth are on the list of games to play. The other homebrew games on peoples lists so far can be played during season 8 as the Roms have been released. A lot of people play with emulators and don't own the homebrews. I want everyone to have the ability to play during the regular season. The summer of homebrews will allow people who want to play games without a ROM release a chance to compete in those games. Please continue to add game suggestions until season 8 begins. Thanks.

• Like 2

A few of my favorite commercial and homebrew games right off the top of my head, in no particular order, I picked 3 each:

Commercial:

Boulder Dash

H.E.R.O.

Gorf

Homebrews:

Battle Of Hoth, and (I also second) Star Force & Mecha 8

my best Star Force score is 3.8M and level 79.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20625046@N08/7984505102/in/photostream/

Mecha8 is 2M something, so hopefully these get in.

Gulkave

Sky Jaguar

Astrododge

Ozma Wars

Bank Panic

Pac-Man Collection

Magical Tree

Frogger

Mario Bros.

post-27883-0-72291500-1405395337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Manoau2002
  • Like 2