IGNORED

Netlink SS RF, RF Neo Geo CD, SMS, PCE Shuttle & More!

DaytonaUSA

Hey all, I have a Neo Geo CD (model 2) for sale. This Neo Geo CD is in great condition, comes with the original power supply, av cord, and Neo Geo CD style controller pad (with four multicolor face buttons). The region switch is in the disc tray, and will toggle things like language, region, blood, etc.

The system and controller is in great condition. I'll have pictures up later today.

SOLD

PC Engine Shuttle system & backup battery expansion with original box (for the battery)! Comes with the system in great shape, original Shuttle controller, and av/power cords. Runs perfectly, and looks great. Hucard visor looks great, with no cracks or broken hinges. No ridiculous Japan shipping charges! Battery was new as of just a month ago, so it'll last you a long, long time. Recharges with every use!

$185

Sega Saturn Netlink Bundle! This is a very special bundle. This not only comes with a slew of great SS games, but the system itself is completely region free (from Japan, NA, and PAL! changed with the press of the reset button). But that's not the best part. It comes with the VERY hard to find and quite expensive Netlink Edition Virtual On Cyber Troopers game (copies typically go for roughly 150 dollars), and a sealed copy of the Netlink Edition Sega Rally! Also included is a boxed version of the Sega Netlink and a Sega Netlink Keyboard adapter (so you can use any PS/2 keyboard with the system) (inserts included, inner cardboard is not). It comes with a Sega model 2 controller in great shape, along with the following games:

Boxed:

IMPORT Manx TT Superbike, IMPORT WipEout XL (VERY RARE), IMPORT Hang On GP 95, Virtua Cop, Fighters Megamix, Andretti Racing, Bust a Move 2, Cyber Speedway, Sega Rally Championship, Netlink Edition Sega Rally Championship, Netlink Edition Virtual On Cyber Troopers, Worldwide Soccer, Christmas Nights (in original sleeve).

Not Boxed:

Daytona USA, Nights into Dreams, Tetris Plus, PGA Tour 97, Galactic Attack, Virtua Fighter 1, Virtua Racing, F1 Challenge, 4x4 Hardcore, The Lost World, ManxTT Super Bike, High Velocity, Sega Touring Car Championship, The Mansion of Hidden Souls, Sky Target, WipEout

$300

Sega Master System Bundle. Great condition Sega Master System with Hyperkin Genesis controller (because the original SMS controller dpads were downright terrible), av/power cords and a ton of games. The boxes and art though look brand new, not all have manuals. Carts are great condition outside of loose two games which show a little wear and tear.

Boxed:

Fantasy Zone II

The Ninja

Out Run

Space Harrier

Choplifter

Monopoly

Hang On / Safari Hunt

Time Soldiers

Not boxed:

Capt Silver

Rampage

SOLD

Beautifully modded Sega Nomad by the original creator of the LCD mod. He no longer will be making any more of these systems, and these are done with the best of components and quality control. This is a perfectly modded Sega Nomad with the remote control to adjust brightness as obviously the old knob does nothing to adjust this new, clear, monitor. No more motion blur, no more washed out colors. This will REALLY impress. System is in great condition, with a replaced screen protector. Minor scratches, but overall amazing shape. Comes with original Sega AC adapter, and a few games. Jurassic Park, 6-Pack (includes games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Revenge of Shinobi, Golden Axe, Columbs, Super Hang-On and Streets of Rage), Frogger, and Outrun 2019.

SOLD

Xbox Bundle:

SOLD

Virtual Boy controller, great condition, no battery pack:

$5

Deathsmiles game, box and soundtrack (no faceplate included):

SOLD

NEC Avenue 6 - 6 button PC Engine controller

SOLD

Tandy 1400 LT laptop in fantastic shape. Non-yellowed, no battery though. Comes with original case, software and ac adapter. Beware , this is heavy. Shipping costs might be high.

Needs to go! $15 obo

J1QCuaRl.jpg

Vgni7kGl.jpg

vxMLrESl.jpg

Hd1ynkQl.jpg

xO6nJvGl.jpg

lkqTbqfl.jpg?1

Edited by DaytonaUSA

Man if I wasn't saving to move I'd be all over that Saturn even tho I'd only want some of the games and the netlink lol why does cool stuff always pop up when I can't get it :/

I know the feeling :). It happens at the worst time, haha.

Surprised it's still available, to be honest!