IGNORED

Is it just me or is the Xbox One online store piss poorly designed?

The Xbox One online store seems to be haphazardly designed. I'm looking to see what games they are giving away with games for gold for July. I have a two day pass and a year pass. I'd like to use the 2 day pass up first and download the games they are offering and then use the year pass when I have more free time to use it. I can not for the life of me see what games are available now with the games with gold promotion. Does anyone else have either tips on locating this offer or feel the same way that I do about the storefront?

-mike

Don't know on the One, on the 360 when you go to the games section, there is one to the right on the front page that says "more with gold" and you click that, it'll have the free games listed and reduced price stuff, and occasionally other freebies.

I may be wrong but I believe you have to have at least a month of Gold to get the GwG games. That doesn't mean that you have to have a month remaining but you can't use a trial card to promote your account to Gold and then get the free games.

If it hasn't changed much since when I last had a XBOX One (February), then yeah, the store user interface is pretty bad. It was difficult to simply go to a straight list of every game available on the service to see what I wanted, it just seemed like one big advertisement after another big advertisement. I ended up having to resort to using the search function for some of the specific things I was looking for. Blech.

• 3 weeks later...