IGNORED

Does anyone make new Atari 8-bit cartridge shells?

Albert

Again: look at the pictures of true enclosure. I can miss something, because I imagine it only in my head, so you must ensure yourself which bulkheads are on the top side and which are on the bottom side.
But i think the upper left and upper right bulkheads will fit on the other side then the ICs (if I don't missed anything in my imagination).

1 hour ago, Mq. said:

Again: look at the pictures of true enclosure. I can miss something, because I imagine it only in my head, so you must ensure yourself which bulkheads are on the top side and which are on the bottom side.
But i think the upper left and upper right bulkheads will fit on the other side then the ICs (if I don't missed anything in my imagination).

Thank you. In this case, I will wait for an order I want to make and then do the properly tests.

Hmm, @Albert, let me know in monday. I see on tracking, that my package to ZuluGula send few days after letter to You as priority packet is in US now. So, letter was send earlier also as priority, but Polish Post Office cant add tracking for letter to US, I only see, that letter is out of Poland ?

1 hour ago, Sikor said:

Hmm, @Albert, let me know in monday. I see on tracking, that my package to ZuluGula send few days after letter to You as priority packet is in US now. So, letter was send earlier also as priority, but Polish Post Office cant add tracking for letter to US, I only see, that letter is out of Poland ?

You can also track the package at www.17track.net

It searches from your local post office and does the track to the destination tracking service. And it even translates it into your native language (in my case, spanish).