IGNORED

Does anyone make new Atari 8-bit cartridge shells?

Albert

12 minutes ago, Sikor said:

@Albert: no arrive yet? I will go on my post in friday, so let me know before friday if letter arrive.

They showed up yesterday!  I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, as I'm trying to get a large batch of orders shipped today and tomorrow.  After that I'll take a good look at them and test them out as well.

Thanks,

..Al

10 minutes ago, ccwrc said:

Everything can be done ;)
I plan: light gray sikor case + green label + green pcb. I can't wait for the end result :)

c507cfd83b7992ee.jpg

you know, if you can make me a cart with all of the Red Rat Software games on it I would buy that in a heart beat (although it would only be fully playable on a PAL machine)

I received the package from @Sikor yesterday. I paid extra for expedited shipping and it took sixteen days to get it from Poland to Chicago USA. All looks good and I don't see any broken pieces of plastic. Thank you mailman ;)

The shells are high quality, almost like the LEGO blocks. I have avaliable about 100 pieces and I will be selling them for $5 plus shipping in the USA. Again, it's for people who wants small quantities, don't want to wait weeks (6-8) and still want to get a good price. If anyone is interested,  please contact me here through PM. I should be able to start shipping them after the weekend. 

PhotoPictureResizer_200227_092232885_crop_4074x3007.jpg

• Like 1

Bad news - from Sunday, midnight, all transport to/from other countries will be closed in Poland for minimum 10 days ? I sent today all international package - tommorow I send tracking number for all. I can only hope, then them live Poland before zero time...

Edited by Sikor

4 minutes ago, Sikor said:

Bad news - from Sunday, midnight, all transport to/from other countries will be closed in Poland for minimum 10 days ? I sent today all international package - tommorow I send tracking number for all. I can only hope, then them live Poland before zero time...

Given usual transport times and findings that the virus can't survive for more than 24 hours without humidity, this seems rather overcautious. We have been assured here that postal services are considered elementary and will continue to function.