IGNORED

your N-Gage Collection

Hi everyone. I just collect for the N-Gage since 3 Weeks. But i really enjoy it.

Whats your Favourite N-Gage Game? How big is your collection? Do you have a complete set?

I want to complete the PAL N-Gage Set.

Here´s a quick overview of my Collection:

• Like 1

I have:

N-Gage QD

Warhammer 40K: Glory in Death = never opened

Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands = never opened

Rifts: Promise of Power

System Rush

Civilization

High Seize = never opened

I played System Rush the most. It was an OK way to burn some time while waiting somewhere.

Rifts initially seemed OK, but I never had any urge to get back to it.

Civilization was Civilization. If you wanted to play it on a portable, then this version was an option. Nowadays there are better options available.

allNGagegames_zps1ef30c11.jpg

Complete collection here, incl. Payload (full paid version), Snakes (download), Flo Boarding (pack-in), Super Fighter Block Battle (download), Space Impact Revolution X (Nokia CD)

Some special stuff like High Seize duffle bag, Glimmerati Flag, Asphalt Urban GT leather gloves, stickers, System Rush CD

and some bags and stuff

NokiaAccessories_zps428e05f8.jpg

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 2

I've managed to complete the US collection. Got lucky when the system was being phased out as the majority of the games cost me around $5 each. I've also got Sega Rally and Flo

Boarding. Would love to have Virtua Cop, but it's too expensive when it pops up for sale.

allNGagegames_zps1ef30c11.jpg

Complete collection here, incl. Payload (full paid version), Snakes (download), Flo Boarding (pack-in), Super Fighter Block Battle (download), Space Impact Revolution X (Nokia CD)

Some special stuff like High Seize duffle bag, Glimmerati Flag, Asphalt Urban GT leather gloves, stickers, System Rush CD

and some bags and stuff

NokiaAccessories_zps428e05f8.jpg

Dude, this is awesome.

First the complete Tiger Game.com Collection. Now the N-Gage. Great.

Do you have another Complete Sets?

I did have complete Lynx collection, but I sold it. And complete but one (Tank Command) Atari 7800 collection, sold that too.

Halfway through re-collecting Lynx again, not interested in 7800 at the moment.

I forgot, my fave games on NGage are One, Sonic N, Puyo Pop, Mile High Pinball, Glimmerati, Flo Boarding.

I have to say the N Gage has a very nice range of games, and hardly any duffs, well I can't think of any.

Edited by high voltage

I no longer have much of a N-Gage collection, but it's a system I owned from the beginning and at one point I owned nearly the entire library (only missing some of the latest releases, like Rifts, Catan, Civilization, System Rush, etc). I really enjoyed it over the years, with my favorite and most-played games being Sonic N, Super Monkey Ball, Ashen, Glimmerati, Mile High Pinball, Colin McRrae, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Requiem of Hell, The Roots, and the free download, "Snakes".

I do still have my boxed QD system with the optional dual-card switcher that replaces the battery cover on the back of the system. It obviously doesn't get much play now since my collection is nearly non-existent, but it's gotten plenty of use over the years.

I have to say the N Gage has a very nice range of games, and hardly any duffs, well I can't think of any.

The N-Gage has plenty of "duffs" (unless your idea of a quality experience is operating at two frames per second); Puzzle Bobble, Moto GP, Red Faction, MLB Slam and Virtua Tennis, just as examples, are all pretty trashy, and the system has plenty more of that. That's not to say that there are no good games on the platform--on the contrary, there are quite a few--but it would be factually wrong to say the system barely has any bad apples. This is all personal opinion of course, but I'd say the quality of the overall library is about 50/50, maybe less on the good side of things if one isn't into sports games (which it ironically has a lot of; but, they are good if you're into that sort of thing).

Finally someone mentioned the dual card reader!

But nobody has the official speaker add on? Or the red stereo engage speakers!

Hmmm.

DONT know what's rarer out of those 3.

I've only seen the card reader like twice for sale. And well never can recall the speaker other than when I got mine.

That's the stuff..lol

Didn't know Alien front was that hard to find.

Maybe my Collection is way better than I thought..lol

DONT matter, not planning on keeping my Engage stuff anymore since I DONT use any of them as my actual phone anymore.

Damn my family from making the switch to a cell company that won't support my simm.

Yep. More than 200+ various Alpha/Beta/Gold builds. (Incl. NGE full sealed set.)

Incl. such rarities as Virtua Cop Beta, Payload Beta, Snakes Beta and Gold, Marbles Unreleased Alpha - all on official MMC.
And bunch of Proto QD's/Classics.

5331186m.jpg
5320946m.jpg

5310706m.jpg

5329138m.jpg

5317874m.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Dirk it's been a long time, your N Gage stuff rocks, what's your total N Gage software lot now?

U mean total quantity of all NGE units? Near ~50 Classic & QD's)
As abt games, I have near complete (85+%) G3.0 Gold (Yellow) and (85+%) G2.0 Beta (Orange) set (Complete set - 100% mean near 60 official game MMCs). Most builds in 2-4 copies, hence total is 200+ MMCs). As abt G1.5 Alpha (Red) here is much more modest, near 20%+. (~15 MMCs). + Near ~70 Promo MMCs (White) and 25+ Dev MMCs for DevKit (White). Still no time to update pics of my collection. Hope to do it till next summer. :)

Despite the fact that after the release of NGE has been more than 10 years, I still like and enjoy to collect games for it. :)

As abt TCSCCT. It's just Media Kit Version, but with cool cardboard box and branded flashlight, if I remember right.

I have 4 or 5 complete TCSCCT Media Press Kits (G2.0 Beta + MiniDVD with Press Info).
5348296m.jpg

5347272m.jpg

As for PtG, I got this kit with #1 signed by PtG devs already in 2010.
http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?30302-N-Gage-Pathway-to-Glory-Media-Review-Kit-(Not-For-Sale)

Near year ago, I found 2nd kit. And it was #2, lol. As I know, It was only 50 (very unlikely 100) released. :)