IGNORED

your N-Gage Collection

I have a complete US commercially released game collection and a few extras including Sega Rally Australian, the dual card adapter, and the external speaker. I can't say I really like the system, it's more I enjoy collecting hand held and more obscure systems. I do get a kick out of it having Civilization and an Elder Scrolls game.

I have been wanting to pickup the Flo Boarding memory card (not the download). Anyone know where I can get one?

Hi all.

I am a collector from South Africa. I got into collecting N-Gage about 4 years ago but items are very limited down here. I think I am one of very few people that collect in SA.

I have created a facebook page (Nokia N-Gage collectors South Africa) to see if there is any interest, but no luck yet. I would love to see your collections and all the items that I don't even know about. I will post pics if anyone is interested.

Max Crane.

Hi all.

I am a collector from South Africa. I got into collecting N-Gage about 4 years ago but items are very limited down here. I think I am one of very few people that collect in SA.

I have created a facebook page (Nokia N-Gage collectors South Africa) to see if there is any interest, but no luck yet. I would love to see your collections and all the items that I don't even know about. I will post pics if anyone is interested.

Max Crane.

Wow that's cool, I'm gonna check out your Facebook page.

Anyways, happy N-Gage collecting, it's a console well worth collecting for.

Hi all.

Max Crane.

Hi and Welcome to AtariAge :) I will check out your FAcebook Page.

Show us what you have :)