IGNORED

Lots of updates in the Songbird store

Songbird

Lots of new goodies, including IS2 cart and CD, WTR, Breakout 2000, Towers 2, Worms, Philia, custom-made S-video / composite cables, the limited-time return of original Protector, and Zero 5. Enjoy, my friends, and hope to see some of you at CGE in Las Vegas this September! :)

http://songbird-productions.com

What do the cartridge labels look like on the Telegames releases? Are they the same of different? You never know what your getting from Telegames(the cartridge could be made from cardboard and duct tape for all we know).

I'm definitely going to grab a copy of the original Protector, but I need to know the condition of Zero 5 and Worms.

Zero 5 came shrinkwrapped, so I can't comment on what it looks like, but I've only seen one label ever for that game, and the outer box looks the same as always. Worms is new but not shrinkwrapped, and it has what looks like a nice quality die-cut, full-color label, so it's different than the original black and red text-only labels they used to have. The outer box for Worms appears to be from the new run of boxes as well.

Ordered WTR 2 days ago, I already have IS2 on cart so I'm gonna hold off there, the only game I'm missing (other than Another World and Battlesphere) is Zero 5. Hopefully next Friday you still have some in stock, will definitely order that :)

+1 on the primal rage,I'm sold if you make that happen!

Zero 5 came shrinkwrapped, so I can't comment on what it looks like, but I've only seen one label ever for that game, and the outer box looks the same as always. Worms is new but not shrinkwrapped, and it has what looks like a nice quality die-cut, full-color label, so it's different than the original black and red text-only labels they used to have. The outer box for Worms appears to be from the new run of boxes as well.

Thanks, I guess I will wait to here from other buyers about Zero 5. Worms sounds nice, I can only hope Telegames did the same thing with Zero 5 and Iron Soldier 2 cartridge.

Ordering original Protector now! Been looking for that one for a while....thanks for releasing that one again and saving me a purchase from evil bay! :)

Edited by SuperDork3000

Interesting. Are the glitches still present in the current re-release of Protector?

Sounds like SE is still the one to own from a pure gameplay standpoint.

No, the glitch was fixed in a limited run of Protector carts I made in 2007, which are the same as this current even-more-limited run. You can read more details here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/83202-final-run-for-original-protector/

I recently found another 10 or so original Protector manuals and boxes in my supply, so I can build a few more carts. Once these sell out, then I could potentially still build carts if there is demand, but it won't have all of the original packaging with it.

Sorry, no plans to get those back in stock. I could pursue Ocean Deaths, but would need a certain amount of interest before I import a bunch of games from Europe.

Poll? Was it a fun game worth brining back, beyond just the "add to my collection" aspect?

:? Ocean Deaths? :P

I'd make a bad joke or two about this but I think its still "too soon"

Sorry, no plans to get those back in stock. I could pursue Ocean Deaths, but would need a certain amount of interest before I import a bunch of games from Europe.

Carl, why do you list so many games which are not available any longer or which you do not intend to get back in stock anyway? I find it quite confusing...