IGNORED

Adam Second Digital Data Drive

ValkerieSilk

I saw one just like this yesterday on eBay that sold for $300 buy it now. I made a few offers but wasn't willing to pay the 300. I've spent more than I should've so far this year.

Nice pickup.

I saw one just like this yesterday on eBay that sold for $300 buy it now. I made a few offers but wasn't willing to pay the 300. I've spent more than I should've so far this year.

Nice pickup.

I know exactly what you mean regarding over budget on retro, but luckily enough days had passed and I was able to give blood again and pickup another awesome Adam collectible... Woo, getting a bit dizzy here.. better si... shrr ... grrr ... errr.. Ma Ma....

• Like 1

Nice! I've never seen this before! :)

Very common in 1984/85, but extremely rare know-a-days. Thankfully I have both the US and Canadian CIBs already as the price on these is getting out of hand.

After 1985, Coleco sold thousands of the loose drives to mail-order companies and users groups and the price settled in at about $30-$40 if memory serves me right.

BTW, I guess a website with pics of all these great items is long overdue... and I got plenty of pics, scans and the actual items.

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1

The seller actually came down to 195 for me yesterday. $20 less would've made me bite but now I'm regretting not taking the 195 counter offer. Screw eating! I would've skipped the groceries :D

• 2 years later...

There are actually two variations of the box... one with only English text (US market, but these probably found their way to Canada as well) and one with English/French text (Canadian market).

I've never seen a CBS Electronics variation for the European market, but it could exist.