IGNORED

gone

Austin

Bump. Added prices to everything. Added some rare items. Will likely add more later when I get home from work later and figure out what I still have.

*edit: More items added. Won't be able to have photos until the end of the week, but PM me in the meantime and maybe I can get a few snapshots for you if there is something you are interested in.

Edited by Austin

Sold the Atari 7800 30th Anniversary cart. Marked other items as pending.

Contemplating selling off my entire Castlevania collection. Really don't want to do it, but I need the money. See my link in my signature, "My CV & DC Collections", and select each platform for whatever CV games I have. All are CIB in excellent condition.

You going to list some of your boxed computer games? (PC, etc.)

I thought about it, but didn't do so yet because they are so large and almost not worth shipping. I have Primal Rage, Zoop, and.. I forgot what else I have asides from Raiden and KISS (keeping both of those), but if you have our last conversation saved, it's the same titles except for the ones I gutted (which are disc-only in the original post here).