IGNORED

CGE Attendance

Since I booked my hotel stay [i am driving from Sacramento] I thought there should be a plan to at least meet for one after hours event with other members of Atari Age. So I started this thread to find out when everyone would arrive and leave CGE. Please post your AA name and your arrival date and time and when you depart, then we can all decide on what type of event and time most of us are there. I'll keep the list updated.

This is an attempt to meet at a specific day, time, and place, rather than leaving it to an impromptu meet at the time someone suggests. This would give everyone a change to meet everyone, when they can set a reminder in their phone.

Soulbuster Arrive 9/11 5pm Depart 9/15 7am

Lathe26 Arrive 9/9 mid afternoon Depart 9/14/ mid afternoon

evg2000 Arrive 9/11 5pm depart 9/14 8pm

Edited by SoulBuster

When my editing time runs out, I will repost in a new post. Anyone have a suggestion to make columns in a post?

Just ask an admin for editing privileges for this thread

I'll likely come in on Friday mid day and leave Monday

Just out of curiosity (too lazy to check right now) - what are rooms going for per night? And what is average flight cost from NJ area? Any help appreciated - would love to go but not sure if I can swing but still leaving an open mind depending on prices.

Rooms are $120/night

Flights from NJ are $600

Disclaimer: I'm just guessing as I am also very lazy (but not to lazy to make s#!t up :) )

Truthfully, I'm checking into pricing tonight, so maybe I can get you some better numbers.

Rooms are $120/night

Flights from NJ are $600

Disclaimer: I'm just guessing as I am also very lazy (but not to lazy to make s#!t up :) )

Truthfully, I'm checking into pricing tonight, so maybe I can get you some better numbers.

not sure where you came up with hotel rates. From the CGE site:

MEGA HOTEL DEALS! After fixing a glitch with the reservation system, the Riviera has stepped up with more room types and even better rates spanning from the 5th to the 18th of September. Come a week before or stay a week after CGE!

Luxury rooms weekday $34, weekend $69 and Classic rooms weekday $21 weekend $49!

You can also call the Hotel direct on (855) 468-6748 and use the same Promo code SGAMING

for flights, some people think booking on weekends is more expensive than on week days.

​from newark you might be able to get round trip on southwest for under $400 depending on how flexible your schedule is, and the longer you wait the prices go up. Next day after I booked my flights prices went up almost $100 and I'm flying in from ca.

I was literally making stuff up. Didn't even try :)

Wow, those are some cheap room rates! Hopefully I can find a cheap flight from St Louis. This might actually happen. I've been easing the idea to the lady. As long as I still take a trip with her this year, I think she's ok with it. :)

Yay!

im short and fat so im easy to spot. a mini fat voltron

Damn, and you look so hot in the picture! ;-)

I will arrive 9/12 early morning and leave 9/14 mid day. only taking 1 day off work, but because of the recent product announcements and possibilities of meeting you folks, I am arriving earlier than planned.

This should be great!

Holy crap - thanks for the information everyone - I had NO CLUE that rates were that low on Hotels! If I were able to get a flight for reasonable price, I might be able to do it depending on this frigging divorce legal crap. Anyone getting a mega suite and sharing a room? Wouldn't apply to me though as I'm told I snore like a muther******:-)

Thanks again everyone for info - Maybe if divorce is finalized and some things fall in place for me I actually could go?

Damn, and you look so hot in the picture! ;-)

I will arrive 9/12 early morning and leave 9/14 mid day. only taking 1 day off work, but because of the recent product announcements and possibilities of meeting you folks, I am arriving earlier than planned.

This should be great!

The pic is Meghan Fox, wearing a Voltron shirt

• Like 1

cmart arrive 9/12 mid-day Depart 9/15

Rick Reynolds arrive 9/11 Depart 9/16
Dav Iacobelli arrive 9/10 depart 9/16
wolfy62 arrive 9/12 early depart 9/15 mid day

Holy crap - thanks for the information everyone - I had NO CLUE that rates were that low on Hotels! If I were able to get a flight for reasonable price, I might be able to do it depending on this frigging divorce legal crap. Anyone getting a mega suite and sharing a room? Wouldn't apply to me though as I'm told I snore like a muther******:-)

Thanks again everyone for info - Maybe if divorce is finalized and some things fall in place for me I actually could go?

Make sure you ask the ex wife for permission to go!

Badda boom! Im here all night folks!

• Like 3

cmart arrive 9/12 mid-day Depart 9/15

Rick Reynolds arrive 9/11 Depart 9/16

Dav Iacobelli arrive 9/10 depart 9/16

wolfy62 arrive 9/12 early depart 9/15 mid day

its dan iacovelli not iacobelli