IGNORED

CGE Attendance

Suggestions? Anyone... Anyone... Anyone... Bueller... Bueller...???

Let's figure it out today so we can get reservations.

Well since Lathe is on the ground already, maybe he can ask the folks at the Riviera for some suggestions. Is there a Buca Di Beppo in Vegas? Not going to win any culinary awards but it's good for large groups

There is a Buca di Beppo, however it is at the opposite end of the monorail line. If we tried to go there, it would be well after 8pm which gets a little impractical unfortunately.

I haven't checked any place out for capacity, but Peppermill is next door to the Riviera and R Steakhouse is in the Riviera. We're likely to be getting hungry after the 6pm end-of-Friday for CGE, followed by stashing our loot. We should stay close to the Riviera for time constraints and for simplicity for the first time Las Vegas folks.

There is a Buca di Beppo, however it is at the opposite end of the monorail line. If we tried to go there, it would be well after 8pm which gets a little impractical unfortunately.

I haven't checked any place out for capacity, but Peppermill is next door to the Riviera and R Steakhouse is in the Riviera. We're likely to be getting hungry after the 6pm end-of-Friday for CGE, followed by stashing our loot. We should stay close to the Riviera for time constraints and for simplicity for the first time Las Vegas folks.

Nice and chilly there? :)

Maybe we could just support the Riviera for hosting us and meet at the R Steakhouse?

It is as close as you can get and it must be there for a reason. Hopefully good food and drinks!

Does anyone know if there is shuttle service from the airport to the Riviera? Free? Take a cab?

From what I've heard, there are shuttles. Not sure if they cycle through all day or what... Guess I'll wing it when I get there. SuperShuttle is $11.00 I think. Cab may run about 2x that, but it's a total guess.

Edited by intvsteve

I. just checked in at the Riviera. And the guy at the counter told me of a 19. Dinner at that R steakhouse in the hotel I think that's where we should go 19 bucks for a steak dinner yeA

don't forget to get a coupon book when you check in. There are some good deals in it.

Edited by SoulBuster