SoulBuster

CGE Attendance

I can feel myself starting to fall into a depression due to the fact I'll be missing out this year. :( so much awesomeness at this years event!

Nice setup and spike guys! Or should I say Spiker? :D

Bill I am glad you understand my humor!

Mr._Intv sorry you cannot make you will be missed! :P

Thanks! BTW, is William going to be at CGE? I think his online name is "IntyPod Burgertime".

As Nurmix (Paul) stated, yes, I will indeed be there!

So excited to be attending my first CGE as well. :)

• Like 2

Quick question to folks attending. I bought my weekend pass a few days ago but wasn't sure if it is sent to your address via mail or if you pick it up at the show. The web site didn't seem to be clear on that.

Quick question to folks attending. I bought my weekend pass a few days ago but wasn't sure if it is sent to your address via mail or if you pick it up at the show. The web site didn't seem to be clear on that.

IIRC you pick it up at the show.

From the site: "All passes can be collected from the registration desk at the expo."

Also, "All Pre-registered attendees will receive a special edition Classic Gaming Expo™ badge available for pick-up at the show registration desk."

From here: http://www.cgexpo.com/register.php

Is anyone planning any offsite trips (retro gaming stores, pinball museum, etc)? I'd be interested if some peeps want to venture out a bit.

I think that could be arranged.

Retro Rogue arrives 9/12 early departs 9/14 late

Curt ? ?

Anyone know what Curt's AtariAge online name is? I'm sending the stuff off to be printed very soon so hopefully I'll get his online name in time.

Is anyone planning any offsite trips (retro gaming stores, pinball museum, etc)? I'd be interested if some peeps want to venture out a bit.

Absolutely. Also for food. :)

Anyone know what Curt's AtariAge online name is? I'm sending the stuff off to be printed very soon so hopefully I'll get his online name in time.

Curt Vendel

Not the first time Rev has been called that.

yes it is, and it better be the last

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

Cmart was planning a special outing, I think it takes place in the abandoned parking lot near Caesers Palace behind the dumpsters, Saturday night around 3 in the morning. Ya'll have fun, remember, what happens in Vegas, better stay in Vegas.

Cmart was planning a special outing, I think it takes place in the abandoned parking lot near Caesers Palace behind the dumpsters, Saturday night around 3 in the morning. Ya'll have fun, remember, what happens in Vegas, better stay in Vegas.

That's just where the vomiting happens.

That's just where the vomiting happens.

Im already getting nauseous thinking of the atrocities that will happen out there........

post-19433-0-21899100-1409897699_thumb.jpg

As long as you wear the name badges I'm making, all is good.

I have a trip with a couple friends planned on the Monday after. We be going to see some aliens. ;)

Just skimmed through this whole post. Did you find somewhere to distribute the badges? If not, I can do it at my tiny section of the Portland Retro Gaming Expo booth.