IGNORED

CGE Attendance

I've been to the pinball hall of fame twice now. It's not the fanciest place but there is no admission fee and it's full of Awesomeness!! Not to mention "A Gamers Paradise" is right next door. Have fun to all who will be attending!

Yeah, I've been there several times. And I have to say, the name of the place doesn't fit the actual place. It's very plain, and kinda dumpy. But none of that matters, because of what's in there.

Has anyone looked into places for dinner? Maybe pizza or Italian?

This guy...food on the mind :)

I'm pretty flexible. The only thing I can't do is seafood. I know, I've tried but I just don't like it. It might have something to do with the fact that I live thousands of miles from an ocean or sea. Mississippi river mutants....not to tasty.

I love pizza and Italian. I never thought of this before, but what do Canadians eat? ...other than Poutine, maple syrup, bacon, beaver, blended whiskeys, and Ketchup potato chips?

There's a place called The Peppermill nearby. I'm curious to try the place out. Seems to be a popular place.

A little farther down the road is all you can eat BBQ and sushi. 0.o

Both places sound good to me (says the guy who ate goat brains in an Indian restaurant in downtown Tokyo once).

I'm planning on hitting the pinball HOF myself. Not a huge pinball freak (although I own 1 machine) but there are certain ones that have always hooked me. Hope they have a few of those!

Can't recommend any food places myself. Used to visit Vegas 2-3 times per year back in my single days, but that's been 10 years ago now and the place has changed so much I won't recognize it now. Any pizza / Italian would be fine by me.

I'm pretty flexible. The only thing I can't do is seafood. I know, I've tried but I just don't like it. It might have something to do with the fact that I live thousands of miles from an ocean or sea. Mississippi river mutants....not to tasty.

I love pizza and Italian. I never thought of this before, but what do Canadians eat? ...other than Poutine, maple syrup, bacon, beaver, blended whiskeys, and Ketchup potato chips?

Yes, I too am a no seafood guy. I figured Italian was pretty broad, lots of options for everyone.

As for what Canadians eat, you have it pretty much nailed except you forgot seal.

• Like 1

no seafood for me either I have played way too many hours of Shark! Shark! as it is! :)

Pizza sounds great, and if the Peppermill serves land food of any kind, I am sure that would be great too!

I'm not one to be able to finish a huge plate of food, but I could go with just a single patty burger from the Heart Attack Grill. Eating there once isn't going to kill me (pun intended).

It's like Hooters, but with nurses and even greasier food. If you don't actually finish your meal, you get spanked with a paddle in front of the entire restaurant. :P

After I arrive [9/11 - 5 pm or so] and get checked in to my room I am going to get something eat at the Wicked Vicky Tavern right in the Hotel. I will get there between 5:30pm and 6:30pm. Anyone else that has arrived is welcome to come and join me. If there is a enough interest I will even call in for reservations.

Edited by SoulBuster