IGNORED

7800 XM update

Curt Vendel

Exactly. I just generate the gerber files from the PCB CAD program and email them to the PC board fab. I have a domestic PCB fab that I've used many times in the past, they are reasonably priced and do very high quality boards... Since Purple is the 7800's official color, I think it only appropriate that the XM boards will be masked in purple color.

Purple is awesome. How did you know it was my favorite color?

But I thought purple was the official color of the North American SNES? Or the Game Cube! :cool:

I am hooped. I think I bought it with my old email address that was hacked 5 years ago. But my paypal goes to my new email. I cant find any emails 7800xm related in my hotmail..

Do the 5 years of posts about the xm offer proof? kinda freakin out now..

If you have a order from Saskatchewan Canada that would be me!! Probably no one else in my province that touches a 7800.

I would say what town but that would give away my location and "they"could find me. I must be carefull of "them"

EDIT: I found it!!! yeah!!!!!!

I still have mine... I've been waiting a long time for this one; I'm glad I archived my email.

Order Confirmation from Legacy Engineering Store

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.

Order Number: #######
Date Ordered: Friday 25 February, 2011
Detailed Invoice:

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x 7800 Expansion Module (7800XM1) = $99.99
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $99.99
United States Postal Service (1 x 3.50lbs) (Priority Mail (2 - 3 days)):
$13.20
Total: $113.19

Just quoting so it's on this page...

Hi...

When its time to begin shipping... I have a webpage setup that all pre-order buyers will submit their current shipping info and supply a copy of their payment email receipt to verify and your order will then be queued as active and you will receive an email with your shipping info and tracking #. I knew this would be a necessary evil to setup to make sure that everyone would be taken proper care of and their orders shipped to their current addresses.

I will make every effort to help everyone who pre-ordered.

^^So what was the original preorder price? One of you quoted $89.99 and the other $99.99. What will be the price for non-preorders when these finally go on sale to the public? If it's over $100 I'll pass. I'd get more bang for my buck out of the Concerto.

Pre-orders were $89.99 before 11/30/2010; $99.99 after. $149.99 is the listed price now.

http://www.syzygycompany.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

Edited by MadBomber

^^So what was the original preorder price? One of you quoted $89.99 and the other $99.99. What will be the price for non-preorders when these finally go on sale to the public? If it's over $100 I'll pass. I'd get more bang for my buck out of the Concerto.

You may miss releases that have pokey or yamaha sound coding into them. or perhaps extra ram and of course high score saving.

Its only money you only live once!

I will buy a h2 concerito or whatever as well..