IGNORED

7800 XM update

Curt Vendel

I'll sell my preorder if someone wants it. $125. I have my confirmation email & order number.

Is there a limit on how many one can buy? I am not even being sarcastic. Can I buy 10, if I want to?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scenario #1

Wife/fiancée: "You must get rid of your collection if you want my affection."

Whipped Nerd: "Yes, dear! Right away! Please don't leave me! Please, please, please!!! I'll do anything you want!!!!!!!"

Scenario #2

Nerd With Nuts: "I'll do that as soon as you get rid of your mountain of shoes."

Scenario #3

Nerd With Stones: "You bought a ticket to ride this train as is. If you don't like it, jump off."

Scenario #4

Nerd With Boulders: "Bullying doesn't work on me. You can be easily replaced with a bottle of lotion and a maid."

• Like 7

All 600+ classic consoles/computers etc !?!?!?!?! ..... I'm stumped ..... oh well, there's a time in life in which you either travel light or not at all.

Yes, except for the latest modern stuff and a few select vintage systems. To stop me hijacking this thread, you can read about it in this topic: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/271188-why-i-decided-to-auction-off-my-outsized-decades-built-collection/

Thanks Bill. Looks like I'm now officially on the XM wait train :)

Confirmed that Shawn now owns my preorder. Hopefully I'll be able to have the shipping address from September 2010 changed over (it's an old, invalid work address anyway), but if not, I will make sure I ship it directly to him as soon as I get it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update coming shortly, want to post something significant with photo's and video's...

Any news on that update? It's been 30 days since you said this significant update with photos and videos was coming shortly. I'm very interested to see the state of the XM and how close this is to being completed so I can get my hands on mine.

• Like 2