IGNORED

Jaguar Custom Game Hard Cases

Rick Dangerous

Asteroids by Sinister Developments UGC and label art

That's Gem Race, Jag-Mania, Jagtris and Asteroids. I'm done for now. I will cook up 4 more later. I really want to get these UGC covers and labels made for all to enjoy who want to make custom cartridges of all of the homebrew releases. Official releases are easy because the box art already exists but for the homebrews it's not so easy. Big thanks to Felyx for his Gem Race CD cover.

post-45896-0-26523000-1478355702_thumb.png

post-45896-0-74771100-1478355736_thumb.png

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones
  • Like 1

I have another really nice box I remade for a custom cartridge universal game cover. Spent over 2 hours reworking it, but I don't want to stir up any troubles and piss folks off so I will just wait a few months before I post that one. Here is the Rotary controller compatible watermark/icon I made for it though. No reason folks can't use this on other games that take advantage of the custom rotary controllers.

post-45896-0-13820400-1478446579_thumb.png

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

Seems like a lot of trouble to go to for labels that don't fit the carts...

Well for those who do have the correct size labels the image for the label will still work. The ones i bought are a little too small granted but since this is not a product intended for sale and just a part of my collection for my own enjoyment it doesn't bother me much. In fact i noticed that the label on songbird's Protector SE is actually not the right size either so must not have been too big a deal and that WAS a product intended for sale. Bottom line i know MY labels are too small but I dont care, other folks can still use the label designs for correct sized labels.

Project One by Reboot. Cartridge label and universal game case cover.

I wasn't going to do this one because there probably aren't many people who have this burned to a custom cart. But OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS GAME. I have been playing it in VJ and it is just so beautiful! I will definitely burn this to a cart in the future because I REALLY want it on my actual hardware. I can't say it enough I FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME!!! The British accent of the lady's voice samples, the beautiful sprites, the pumping music it is just INCREDIBLE!!! I really was blown away when I played it. It's like freaking Ikaruga on the Jag and with a Fuji logo as the ship and here I was thinking that using a Fuji logo as a ship was MY idea for my game, come to find out Reboot already did the same thing long ago! I just love this damn game CJ and Reboot seriously you HAVE to make another thing like this in the future. I will just throw you my money, I won't eat I will skip out on rent I don't care!

Anyway I spent several hours making the cover as I really wanted it to look nice.

Enjoy

Did I mention I love this game?

post-45896-0-90761700-1479207035_thumb.png

post-45896-0-32731000-1479207600_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...