IGNORED

Tailor-Made Lynx Games Storage Unit

iPokey

Hi guys,

I've been an Atari fan since my early childhood and I have always had some ataris around me. Two years ago I started my adventure with Atari Lynx.

The problem I encountered with the growing number of cartridges was the lack of a proper storage unit. Okay, I know I can hold them in Atari carrying bag or Songbird's one, but they can hold up only a small number of cartridges. So I decided to make one on my own.

It can store 36 games, both carts and PCB. It's very durable and has a sweet logo on the front. I have made only a few so if you guys want I can sell some of them at a good price of only 20 Euros plus shipping ;) I accept both PayPal and Bank drafts.

PM me if interested :)

lynx.jpg

• Like 2

Guys, the lot is almost sold out and there is only one left!!!

I can make some so just give the numbers in pms as I need to know how many of them I should make :)

You can check the shipping for:

registered letters here -> http://cennik.poczta-polska.pl/usluga,zagraniczny_przesylka_listowa_polecona.html

and for small packets here -> http://cennik.poczta-polska.pl/usluga,zagraniczny_paczka_pocztowa.html

Sites are in Polish but it doesn't take a genius to wok it out.

So far it is:

rygar - 1/2

mckafka99 - no number given

LX.NET - 1/2

Guitari - 1

Some of you ask me how I made them. Well I just oreded some parts, some of which needed to be specially tailored. My idea was to do it for me but as there are no good cases I decided to share and that's it.

So, let's do it that way:

1. Check the shipping
  2. PM me with the number of cases and your address (plz check twice or more :) )
  3. Send the money
  4. Wait for the cases
  5. Enjoy :)

I will wait till the end of the week (03.08) and order the parts for the cases :)

Cheers :)

Guys I am preparing the cases. So far it is:

rygar - 2

travistouchdown - 1

TrekMD - 1

mckafka99 - 1

LX.NET - ?

Guitari - 1

karri - 1

rhcocker - ?

Guitari - 1

I am still waiting for PMs from some of the members, but your orders should be ready next week the latest.

Cheers,

Rafal

Guys, the pre-order list is now closed:

rygar - 2

travistouchdown - 1

TrekMD - 1

mckafka99 - 1

LX.NET - 1

Guitari - 2

karri - 1

Jungsi - 1

I am getting down to work. Thank you all for your support. You will get PP info after I have finished preparing the cases ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update:

I have all the parts now so I am ready to start.

I receive request from you to make more. No problem, I can do it but it would be best if I could have another list of buyers. The things aren't cheap to make and I don't want to get stuck with a lot of 100 cases at home ;)

Pre-order list 2nd run:

JagLynx4Life - 2

slx - 2

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I had some problems in my private life therefore the huuuuuuge delay, sorry. The units are 90% ready, I'll be finishing and sending this weekend. That is way I didn't want your money before I finish. You never know what may happen, eh.

Everyone will receive individual total and paypal details.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...