IGNORED

Tailor-Made Lynx Games Storage Unit

iPokey

Karri 1,

Jungsi 1,

Macrorie 2,

travistouchdown 2,

Guitari 2,

TrekMD 1 (I found your address in an old pm :) )

To make myself clear. People on the list sent me their addresses and the number of cases.

One left

Cool iPokey! Thanks!

Update:

People from the list, I've just sent you payment info.

People not on the list, I am preparing a pre-order list. This is what I've got so far:

remowilliams 2
LX.NET 1/2
Bill Loguidice 1/2
Gilsaluki 1

Check if you're on the list and let me know how many cases do you need. Also, send me your full addresses, please.

..not to me yet.

Happy to pay now though if you can send the details through.

Done ;)

Guys, when sending money please tick "as gift / friends / family" option so there is no pp commission.

I have already reduced the price for those buying two, and when you pay not just send money via pp it becomes, well much under the limit.

Nevertheless, I hope you will enjoy them ;)

Update:

I am happy to announce that all the cases have been shipped. I will provide you with the tracking numbers in pms.

Unfortunately Polish Post is a very mysterious organisation as prices for the same shipping to the same countries vary. And so it seems that averyone got some discounts, but me, eh.

Anyways, I am preparing a pre-order list for the cases. I would be happy to start making them when I reach 10.

A pre-order list so far:

remowilliams 2
LX.NET 1
Bill Loguidice 1/2
Gilsaluki 1

KappaGuy99 2

Check if you're on the list and let me know how many cases do you need. Also, send me your full addresses, please.

Edited by iPokey
  • Like 1

Update:

I am happy to announce that all the cases have been shipped. I will provide you with the tracking numbers in pms.

Unfortunately Polish Post is a very mysterious organisation as prices for the same shipping to the same countries vary. And so it seems that averyone got some discounts, but me, eh.

Anyways, I am preparing a pre-order list for the cases. I would be happy to start making them when I reach 10.

A pre-order list so far:

remowilliams 2

LX.NET 1

Bill Loguidice 1/2

Gilsaluki 1

KappaGuy99 2

Interesting that bill is getting half a case ;)

Interesting that bill is getting half a case ;)

That's Bill ;)

Aye, I'll take a pair too. Perfect amount for the retail releases. Problem is... all the protos and other titles... almost make me want a third :(

Noted ;)

A pre-order list so far:

remowilliams 2

LX.NET 1

Bill Loguidice 1/2

Gilsaluki 1

KappaGuy99 2

Trew 2

If you haven't sent me your adress yet, please do it in the pm.

If there is anyone still interested in the cases order them now, as it is probably the last run.

That's Bill ;)

Noted ;)

A pre-order list so far:

remowilliams 2

LX.NET 1

Bill Loguidice 1/2

Gilsaluki 1

KappaGuy99 2

Trew 2

If you haven't sent me your adress yet, please do it in the pm.

If there is anyone still interested in the cases order them now, as it is probably the last run.

Don't forget me! :)

Thank you. I just got mine today. Just in time. The case is stylish and goes well with my White Lynx on my travels. It even has some extra space that can hold my USB programmer.

-

Karri

Glad to hear that :)

Update:

I've just sent you tracking numbers and the link to Polish Post. If you have any questions please do ask.

A pre-order list so far:

remowilliams 2

LX.NET 1

Bill Loguidice 1/2

Gilsaluki 1

KappaGuy99 2

EvilActivity 2

Trew 2

A pre-order list so far:

remowilliams 2
LX.NET 1
Bill Loguidice 1/2
Gilsaluki 1

KappaGuy99 2

EvilActivity 2

Trew 2

Orange-Phantom 1

Got my 2 today - these are a bit bigger than I imagined. They look well made. I do wonder how many years the logo will last as it looks like an iron on transfer. Also I'd advise be careful when inserting carts initially as it looks like static is holding each compartment shut so you'll need to gently prise each one apart before use.

post-7413-0-31192100-1434199986_thumb.jpg

post-7413-0-12846300-1434199998_thumb.jpg

Got my 2 today - these are a bit bigger than I imagined. They look well made. I do wonder how many years the logo will last as it looks like an iron on transfer. Also I'd advise be careful when inserting carts initially as it looks like static is holding each compartment shut so you'll need to gently prise each one apart before use.

I am glad you already got them ;)

As for the logo, it is thermotransfer. I have used my two cases since spring 2014 and I haven't noticed any damages.