IGNORED

Tailor-Made Lynx Games Storage Unit

iPokey

• 2 weeks later...

Seems I dropped off the waiting list of the first run and noticed the second run too late to get on.

Still interested in two units to tidy up my Lynx collection from its present shoebox storage.

Hope there will be another run soon.

PMed you with the address.

The plastic used seems similar to the plastic in those collectible binders (like magic cards).

Is this the case? And are there any risks of static buildup harming the cartridges?

I ask this as that type of plastic is prone to get very static.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a binder with plastic sheets meant for holding business cards and I haven't noticed any static buildup.

Lamer Deluxe, can you post an Amazon link to the same kind of binder as you use please? Just so we know what type of binder you mean.

Lamer Deluxe, can you post an Amazon link to the same kind of binder as you use please? Just so we know what type of binder you mean.

Similar to these sheets http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goldline-Holder-Refill-Sheets-Business/dp/B000SHUA7S

You have to cut the edges at the center a bit to be able to get the carts in with the curved edges sticking out. And then there's some space left at the left and right. But it works pretty well.

• 7 months later...

Hi guys,

I've been an Atari fan since my early childhood and I have always had some ataris around me. Two years ago I started my adventure with Atari Lynx.

The problem I encountered with the growing number of cartridges was the lack of a proper storage unit. Okay, I know I can hold them in Atari carrying bag or Songbird's one, but they can hold up only a small number of cartridges. So I decided to make one on my own.

It can store 36 games, both carts and PCB. It's very durable and has a sweet logo on the front. I have made only a few so if you guys want I can sell some of them at a good price of only 20 Euros plus shipping ;) I accept both PayPal and Bank drafts.

PM me if interested :)

lynx.jpg

Hello, I know this is an old post, but can you still get a hold of these game holders?

Edited by Stun Runner 87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for the necro-bump but does anyone have his paypal address to shoot off an e-mail to for possibly having a shit ton more of these cases made? =)

Chances are slim since he hasn't been around on the forum for years but who knows, maybe the PayPal address still works if anyone can drop me a PM with the contact info please.

Thanks!

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 2