IGNORED

Your Latest Acquisition

freewheel

Some filler, some gems.

post-5530-0-88416000-1408757532_thumb.jpg

The one on top cut off is a Sears "Race".

My Sears titles a starting to get respectable.

These were harvested from local stores in Denver. Except for Poonyan, Nexar and Mega Force. Which came from OKC last week. Another box of games is coming from another store that had so many titles they had to be mailed because of luggage constraints.

For the Atari, found recently Snoopy and the Red Baron, since I started collecting, I never stumble upon the children's Atari games in the Wild, this is my first

Also bought a light Sixter Atari console for a good price

For the Colecovision, Q-Bert's Qubes in great condition with box and manual for a great price, just love that game

Another lot on kijiji (Canadian Craigslist, but better), another set of almost all the Rty 1s, and a bunch of other 2-3s. Absolutely nothing new for me but a good set to flip in a different city. It's amazing how quickly I can turn a $100 profit on Atari stuff, if I drive a few hours.

Finally got one of those Wico sticks with the interchangeable handles - only came with one handle but in all these years I've never personally held one. So that's a bonus.

• Like 1

Finally got one of those Wico sticks with the interchangeable handles - only came with one handle but in all these years I've never personally held one. So that's a bonus.

Which handle?

I lost my stick with the bat, but I still have the ball and the grip.

Interested in the grip and the ball?

Got this little gem in the mail today to complete my Telesys colection. Aside from a scratch on the label it is minty fresh. I almost thought it was fake.

attachicon.gifIMG_0074.JPG

Stargunner cib wasn't an easy find for me

telesys_zps0e832e84.jpg

Awaiting Squeeze Box cib and Cosmic Commuter cib (just need the box for Cosmic Commuter really, already own the cart)

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a Wico Command Control joystick at the local retro gaming shop today. Impressively responsive, but not nearly as comfortable as my Slik Stik to play long term on something like Ms. Hack. But that's ok. I just picked it up to upgrade from my original 2600 joystick that came with the console and was pretty roached out. Now the wife and I can play 2 player games every once in a while and neither of us will have a joystick whose fire button may or may not work at any given time.

Edited by 24Fanatic365

Found recently two spectravideo games, I don't have much of them so I'm happy, there are Tapeworm and Master Builder

Picked up a Wico Command Control joystick at the local retro gaming shop today. Impressively responsive, but not nearly as comfortable as my Slik Stik to play long term on something like Ms. Hack. But that's ok. I just picked it up to upgrade from my original 2600 joystick that came with the console and was pretty roached out. Now the wife and I can play 2 player games every once in a while and neither of us will have a joystick whose fire button may or may not work at any given time.

Nice acquisition, I'm using a Wico joystick for all my gaming and loving it since I don't like much the stock atari joystick, but I'm intrigued about that Slik Stik, I may eventually try to track one for myself

Edited by Vega-Starscream