IGNORED

Your Latest Acquisition

freewheel

• 6 years later...

Don't have any pics but picked up Secret Quest boxed, Video Pinball, QBert, Enduro, Kaboom and a few other small titles. Hyperkin Premium Trooper, SMS controller for times I want something more modern and a pair of paddles. Have only had my 2600 for a few years and have been missing out not having paddles. I love having a child that appreciates my hobby. She plays Atari with me and just last night was showing her the Matel Merlin, had it as a kid and loved it. She said if she got one for her birthday she wouldn't mind, love it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/30/2014 at 9:59 PM, high voltage said:

Won Assault (Bomb), awaiting delivery. Need Wall Defender, then I got all 4 Bomb games.

then the only thing missing will be the Bomb DC-2 pack.  aaaaah, there's always something ..... :P ;)

8J1B0961.JPG

Edited by jahfish
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After my lovely Sears and Plus Cart (seperate thread) I accidentally bought the original Atari Flashback. It was eBay and local. I put a silly best offer in at £3 (buy now was a tenner) with a message saying I will collect. 

It was accepted and then I reread the listing that it "stopped working and has been in the garage for some time" - so I walked ten minutes with my £3, got it - it was all boxed and looked nice condition.

Got home and..... nothing wrong with it, seems to be in full working order? Have no real use for it of course but it's something else to shove on a shelf ?