IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I have incredibly bad news: I won't have any LTO Flash at CGExpo.

The boards did arrive, but I haven't had the time to do everything else. Work has kept me slammed with 12+ hour days. That, and what free time I have had I've used to help Elektronite out.

LTO Flash will be coming soon, but not at CGExpo.

• Like 1

I have incredibly bad news: I won't have any LTO Flash at CGExpo.

The boards did arrive, but I haven't had the time to do everything else. Work has kept me slammed with 12+ hour days. That, and what free time I have had I've used to help Elektronite out.

LTO Flash will be coming soon, but not at CGExpo.

ok......thank you for all your efforts! :)

• Like 1

I finally got around to buying an Intellivision. It's an Intellivision II, which I'm aware has compatibility issues, but I got it for a good price. Looking forward to the release of this cart!

Definitely take your time getting it ready for release. Better to do it right than try to rush it out too soon.

I finally got around to buying an Intellivision. It's an Intellivision II, which I'm aware has compatibility issues, but I got it for a good price. Looking forward to the release of this cart!

Definitely take your time getting it ready for release. Better to do it right than try to rush it out too soon.

There are some old games that won't play on the Intellivision II, though you can work-around that with some patches if you have the ROM and a flash cart like the CC3 or the upcoming LTO Flash!

-dZ.

Thanks. That's good to know. Guess I should try to track down the patches.

To be clear, if you're using an Intellicart or CC3, you need the patches. LTO Flash will transparently patch the game for you when running on the Intellivision II.

In most (all?) cases, if you have a BIN+CFG version of the game, you can patch the game by adding the following to the .CFG file, if memory serves:

[macro]
@P 500C C0

If the game is BIN format but doesn't have a CFG, just create a CFG with just the two lines above in it.

The method LTO Flash! uses isn't quite the same but the effect should be the same.

• Like 1