IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Has there been any news as to when this will be available? Thank you very much

I don't have an ETA yet. I'm going to try to take some time off work to finish it up, most likely in October. I'm still in the land of 12+ hour workdays.

I have all of the boards, boxes, shells, screws, etc. I just need to finish up the firmware and program up the boards.

• Like 6

I don't have an ETA yet. I'm going to try to take some time off work to finish it up, most likely in October. I'm still in the land of 12+ hour workdays.

I have all of the boards, boxes, shells, screws, etc. I just need to finish up the firmware and program up the boards.

Excellent news, I know of several programmers chomping at the bit to get their hands on this so they can test their new games on real Intellivisions...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great thanks for the update

Looks like I can't attach .swf files directly, and though I can record them on my Mac, I can't play them. So, you'll get links instead. And you'll like them! :P

Attached you'll find Mac and Windows screenshots. Windows is the one we used on the box. Mac is more recent (from a few minutes ago).

Click here for SWF of Windows UI.

Click here for SWF of Mac UI.

Click here for mpg of Mac UI.

The SWFs seem to play pretty jerkily for me... The .mpg has a lot of conversion artifacts, but is smoother.

A few notes:

• When a device is attached, things like 'update menu' and 'download and run' enable themselves.
  • The Mac movie shows adding files via dialog. You can add a whole directory and all its contents recursively, or choose files individually.
  • The Windows movie shows adding a directory via drag and drop. You can drag folders or files from Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) to the ROMs list.
  • Someday, I hope to expand support for other devices as well, e.g. Intellicart / CC3 serial download, maybe a CC3 menu editor based off the LTO Flash! one shown here.

post-35516-0-59370500-1413160820_thumb.png

post-35516-0-49240700-1413160827_thumb.png

• Like 6