IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Last I heard, the manual was completed back in May and the software was being tweaked while we waited on printing. Has any progress been made since then? Any info would be appreciated.

I can't speak for LTO, but I believe it is simply a matter of finding time to build the product. ie....program boards, install in shells, build boxes etc.

I've got one. They're great.

Edited by Games For Your Intellivision
  • Like 1

OK, I promised a status update, so here it is. :-) I have good news and bad news.

Bad news first: I won't be introducing LTO Flash for sale at PRGE. Now the good news: That's because I'm introducing it for sale next week! :-D :-D :-D I'll also bring a few with me to PRGE. ;-) I'll say it again:

LTO Flash! is here. Ordering details in one week.

My birthday's in about a week, and so my birthday present to all of you is the release of LTO Flash!, finally! I'll make an official announcement with ordering details. Until then, sit tight. It's just one more week!

Right now, the Left Turn Only Western Manufacturing Facility & Coffee Emporium is busy at work getting the rest of these built, boxed, shrink-wrapped and ready to go out the door. Here's a few peeks at what it looks like over here.

post-14113-0-65276400-1471852939_thumb.jpg

post-14113-0-67915400-1471851985_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-56417100-1471852001_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-25218400-1471852202_thumb.png post-14113-0-38361500-1471852223_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-91945700-1471852247_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-75764100-1471852270_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-80060300-1471852287_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-95413200-1471852957_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-57762000-1471852971_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-34234300-1471852991_thumb.jpg post-14113-0-31545700-1471853118_thumb.jpg

I know intvsteve's been going nuts, since he's seen these pics already. I've been keeping them under wraps until I got further through the build process. I should have enough built by the end of the week to be able to keep up with everyone's orders.

• Like 26

Well now that's some GREAT news to wake up too!

Will / could an extra "LTO Flash!" label be included for those who prefer a more stock look?

I do have some extra labels, but there isn't an extra one included in the box. I'm not sure what you mean by "more stock look." Could you expand on that?

If you mean that you intend to move the board to an original Mattel shell, that won't work: The board is designed specifically to fit these shells, and actually fits the footprint of the shell pretty exactly.

Edited by intvnut

I do have some extra labels, but there isn't an extra one included in the box. I'm not sure what you mean by "more stock look." Could you expand on that?

If you mean that you intend to move the board to an original Mattel shell, that won't work: The board is designed specifically to fit these shells, and actually fits the footprint of the shell pretty exactly.

Here's an opened-up version to illustrate.

post-14113-0-89692000-1471863729_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I believe that he means a 'standard' LTO shell sticker that covers the top of the shell, not just the end.

Since it is a clear shell, I assume that you've only printed end labels.

This is wonderful. I lost my entire gaming collection in a fire 3 years ago. I had been collecting games since I was a pre-teen in the the late 70s. My collection was very large and I loved playing all the games across most platforms. This will be huge and allows me(us really, since my son loves older games) to play games again.

Thanks so much for all your hard work. This had to be a labor of love since the amount of work had to be HUGE. Can wait to place my order!!!!!

Oh.... and the packaging is sexy as hell! Love the Clam shell boxes. Nice job!!!!

Edited by Machine
  • Like 3

This is wonderful. I lost my entire gaming collection in a fire 3 years ago. I had been collecting games since I was a pre-teen in the the late 70s. My collection was very large and I loved playing all the games across most platforms. This will be huge and allows me(us really, since my son loves older games) to play games again.

Thanks so much for all your hard work. This had to be a labor of love since the amount of work had to be HUGE. Can wait to place my order!!!!!

Oh.... and the packaging is sexy as hell! Love the Clam shell boxes. Nice job!!!!

They are called 'Gatefold' boxes. We printed them a while back.....the Elektronite resident artist did the art for the cover!