IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Warning.

Level up video games sends the Lto Flash in a frikking bubble envelope. My box is damaged. Ill be sending them a return request. Or a reverse paypal claim. I would of gladly paid an extra 10 bucks for it being shipped in a box.

attachicon.gif20160914_125355.jpg

attachicon.gif20160914_125355.jpg

Seriously un-cool. :mad:

I tried calling them just now. They're getting an earful from me when I do reach them. It seriously never even entered my mind that they would do that. It sounds like not all of them went out that way.

In the meantime, I'm getting a quote on some re-issue serial number labels. I just contacted my supplier. I know what serial numbers I've delivered to Level Up. If I need to re-issue a box to replace a damaged one, it will have the same serial number, with "-R" appended to indicate it's a re-issued serial number.

Please give me some time to work through my existing orders and to receive the re-issue hologram labels. Everyone deserves to receive an intact box for LTO Flash!.

• Like 8

It does kind of suck that the cartridge box was damaged but was the LTO Flash it's self OK? Maybe they could send you another Box but maybe they don't have extra boxes laying around. They could also give you a partial refund of maybe 10 bucks or 15 for compensation for the damaged box the sent you because of their poor packaging method. I wonder how they package it if you pay the 4 bucks for the priority shipping or is it first class shipping that they send if you pay the four bucks for shipping?

I didn't open it. I paid 119.00 total. So I reckon it was free shipping on orders over 100? Just guessing.

Warning.

Level up video games sends the Lto Flash in a frikking bubble envelope. My box is damaged. Ill be sending them a return request. Or a reverse paypal claim. I would of gladly paid an extra 10 bucks for it being shipped in a box.

This sucks, but what about the other 99 copies you ordered? Are they ALL like that?

The best deal I've found for shipping boxes in bulk is home depot. Pick up in the store for free shipping. Was cheaper than uline.

9x6x3. Bundle of 25 for 9.00

Can fit 2 games nicely.

They have other sizes just as cheap.

Please pass on to level up games. ;-)

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Plain-Brown-Box-9-in-x-6-in-x-3-in-25-Box-Bundle-PRA0022/203581806

• Like 3

Joe,

Just received mine from Level Up Games and I did receive it in bubblewrap but no issues to report. Anyway, in sorting my roms, I have the networks listed under a Mattel Electronics folder. Can the Intellivision disply the colors necessary in order to have the networks color coded the way they were shipped in boxes? Thank you very much and I love the device.

• Like 1

I tried calling them just now. They're getting an earful from me when I do reach them. It seriously never even entered my mind that they would do that. It sounds like not all of them went out that way.

In the meantime, I'm getting a quote on some re-issue serial number labels. I just contacted my supplier. I know what serial numbers I've delivered to Level Up. If I need to re-issue a box to replace a damaged one, it will have the same serial number, with "-R" appended to indicate it's a re-issued serial number.

Please give me some time to work through my existing orders and to receive the re-issue hologram labels. Everyone deserves to receive an intact box for LTO Flash!.

Thanks for offer.

Ill just list on ebay and be done with it. I'd rather not have an R after the serial. Yeah....I know I'm weird.

Just received mine from Level Up Games and I did receive it in bubblewrap but no issues to report. Anyway, in sorting my roms, I have the networks listed under a Mattel Electronics folder. Can the Intellivision disply the colors necessary in order to have the networks color coded the way they were shipped in boxes? Thank you very much and I love the device.

It can do most, but not all of the networks. I actually color coded the networks also. :-) The current menu is limited to the 8 "primary" colors:

1. Black
  2. Blue
  3. Red
  4. Dark Green
  5. Green
  6. Tan
  7. Yellow
  8. White

And yes, I do let you set 'Black' as a color for a title. It'll display as black-on-black, which is maybe a little silly, but it seemed like a fun thing to leave in there in case you want to have a "Super Sekrit" ROM in your list, say, one past the end. ;)

The network colors, IIRC:

• Action: Red => available
  • Arcade: Purple => not available. But, that's only Vectron
  • Gaming: Green => available
  • Sports: Blue => available
  • Space: Blue => available
  • Strategy: Purple => not available.
  • Voice: Tan => available
  • ECS: Black => available, but not useful?

Am I forgetting one? I'm sure one of you will remind me and chime in. :-)

• Like 1

I feel badly for Joe for any problems or inconvenience he has had with this project. It seems as if he has run the programming, shipping and selling of this mostly by himself.

I know other folks helped him in many areas of this project, great work by the way......but he has to bear the brunt of whatever goes wrong. I only hope this works out well for everyone!!! :thumbsup: :)

• Like 2

I feel badly for Joe for any problems or inconvenience he has had with this project. It seems as if he has run the programming, shipping and selling of this mostly by himself.

I know other folks helped him in many areas of this project, great work by the way......but he has to bear the brunt of whatever goes wrong. I only hope this works out well for everyone!!! :thumbsup: :)

intvsteve's been a great help on the GUI side, as well as a sounding board helping me flesh out ideas. And, a venting board on occasion.

My beta testers have done an excellent job beating up on the cart.

The vast majority of the manufacturing and shipping has fallen to me. I did have a bit of help with programming boards from my friend Liz―she programmed and tested about half the boards, and stuffed around 100 boxes for me—and my wife did ship a ton of boxes of various supplies out to me from TX => CA. But as far as gluing boxes, stuffing manuals, shrink wrapping, taking orders, trips to/from post office, bank, etc., the rest has fallen to me. Mix that with ~12hr days at $DAYJOB, and things are just fine here... :grin:

post-14113-0-18056600-1473899010_thumb.gif

(click to play)

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 8

I paid extra to have it shipped priority came in flat rate mailer not boxed . Game box was bent on one side . They could of put a box in it . I think they were just trying to get them out as fast as they could .

• Like 1

A bit up thread, I think, intvnut posted that more are about to be delivered to RGS. :D

The last time I saw tracking info, they were in Frankfurt. The USPS tracking website is being fussy right now (and has been for the last couple hours), so I can't see the tracking status at present.

I paid extra to have it shipped priority came in flat rate mailer not boxed . Game box was bent on one side . They could of put a box in it . I think they were just trying to get them out as fast as they could .

That sucks. As I mentioned to Rev upthread, I put in a quote for some hologram labels for "re-issue" serial numbers, so I can issue you (and everyone else affected) a replacement, not-bent box with the same serial number. No cost to you.

• Like 2