IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Excuse my manners here ... what kind of idiot sends a cib box in a bubble envelope :mad: :mad:

From my experience buying games for other system, Amazon.

There have been collector's editions of 3DS games that have the case inside a box, usually with an artbook and soundtrack also inside. They'll just throw that into a bubble envelope. Multiple times I've had stuff arrive squished.

I hated buying CDs from Amazon; 80% of the time the cases arrived cracked or broken. Typically the case is replacable but sometimes the album case was unique in some way.

^^^^ This. Annoying as hell when that happens. ^^^^

Also happens in eBay, I've learnt the hard way to not buy CD, DVD or Blu-Ray because these are shipped in gray plastic bags. :mad:

This actually exists for several other systems. Not sure if you're aware and were joking, but...

Edit: this was my 2600th post on AtariAge. How droll.

Hehe grats, but post #2609 better be the really special one!

Can someone make a little cartridge adapter that you put a cart into then usb out and connect to an pc?

Redundancy at its best!

Hmm… I wonder what such a gizmo could possibly be used for. ;)

Love to hear some early feedback from people. I didn't have anything to do with actually making it, but I did get to play with one for a while and I've been loving pretty much everything about it. I wasn't initially sold on a few of the ideas/mechanics as described but in actual use it's everything I could have asked for in a multicart and more. I just wish I had some actual spare time to ... you know, play with the darned thing! So I'm curious if others are enjoying it as much as I did and anticipate doing again soon. It's so cool to see so many already in people's hands.

Intvnut... have you shipped the original orders, in which payment was sent directly to you?

Not yet, still working through the piles of them. Doesn't help $DAYJOB has yet another super-critical-end-of-month deadline kicking my ass on top of everything else. I have another huge pile going out tomorrow. I believe yours is in it.

FWIW, I do send tracking information to each person after their order ships.

I appreciate everyone's patience as I wrangle all these out the door. It's just me in a 1bdr studio wrangling all these steps right now between work, post office, home, bank, etc., with minor exception to the 2 days help I got last weekend. This has flown off the shelf several times faster than anything I've shipped before.

• Like 5

Not yet, still working through the piles of them. Doesn't help $DAYJOB has yet another super-critical-end-of-month deadline kicking my ass on top of everything else. I have another huge pile going out tomorrow. I believe yours is in it.

FWIW, I do send tracking information to each person after their order ships.

I appreciate everyone's patience as I wrangle all these out the door. It's just me in a 1bdr studio wrangling all these steps right now between work, post office, home, bank, etc., with minor exception to the 2 days help I got last weekend. This has flown off the shelf several times faster than anything I've shipped before.

Thanks! :)

Hmmmm. That sounds like you're challenging us. :) Tell you what, I bet your next fantastic game will sell even faster. Try us. :)

I'll make sure 100% of the carts are programmed, in their shrink-wrapped boxes, and in cardboard mailing boxes before I even mention I'm working on a new game. ;-)