IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I posted a separate thread about this, but I'll post here also:

The Left Turn Only and Spatula City websites are going offline for a short while. I'm finally relocating the Left Turn Only World Headquarters from Texas to California. During that time, while we wait for our Internet connection to be set up in CA, Spatula City (and Left Turn Only) will be offline. It should go back online right about the time I'm taking off for PRGE.

I will be at PRGE. Any LTO Flash orders that filter in between now and PRGE, however, may be a bit slow going out. In fact, I've been a bit slow the last couple weeks, moving from my small apartment to a less small apartment, ahead of the big TX => CA move.

I may get the website online sooner, but just in case, I figured I'd give everyone the heads-up.

I posted a separate thread about this, but I'll post here also:

The Left Turn Only and Spatula City websites are going offline for a short while. I'm finally relocating the Left Turn Only World Headquarters from Texas to California. During that time, while we wait for our Internet connection to be set up in CA, Spatula City (and Left Turn Only) will be offline. It should go back online right about the time I'm taking off for PRGE.

I will be at PRGE. Any LTO Flash orders that filter in between now and PRGE, however, may be a bit slow going out. In fact, I've been a bit slow the last couple weeks, moving from my small apartment to a less small apartment, ahead of the big TX => CA move.

I may get the website online sooner, but just in case, I figured I'd give everyone the heads-up.

Thank you, I was wondering why the website was offline. Hopefully my order was processed already,,, or soon? ;). My inner child can't wait :).

Is the LTO Flash still available for sale? I tried going to Left Turn Only's Page and it just hangs and connecting but never loads the page.

It is. As I posted the other day, my website offline while I move from TX to CA.

Current ETA for the website going online is Thursday.

And you'll have the LTO Flash for sale at PRGE?

I want to, but no guarantees on how many I can bring. My original plan was to take a long weekend to prepare and drive up there. That got totally cratered, though, with things blowing up at work plus having to squeeze in a TX => CA relocation before PRGE. The movers drop the rest of my crap off tomorrow. I'm squeezed down to rushing there and rushing back. I don't know if I'll have time to prepare many to bring with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my (belated) feedback on the LTO software. Some of these might not be an issue in the latest version.

1. Automatically add manuals (my #1 request)
  2. Add an easy way to rebuild menu layout from PC's directory structure (currently only does this on first directory add).
  3. Add Long and Short title to left side of the software
  4. Changing title in the left side then clicking send-to-LTO, does not update the long name or short name on the LTO. Note: manual drag-n-drop from left side to right side adds a 2nd copy of the file with updated name. The previous file needs to be manually removed.
  5. Be able to name or add a comment to backups.
  6. Can not set the "Use Bankswapping feature". Is this needed?

how do i make it so when i add roms thay are added in alphabetical order?

is there a way to make menus and sub menus and catagories within the flash menu so when i put it in the console i see those games in the menus?

i keep getting a pop up add to go to intvfunhouse and download a new version. what is that about? do i need it? what is in that update?

is there a way to make menus and sub menus and catagories within the flash menu so when i put it in the console i see those games in the menus?

i keep getting a pop up add to go to intvfunhouse and download a new version. what is that about? do i need it? what is in that update?

Ugh. Why don't you stop asking so many questions and go release a game or two instead?

• Like 1

If you say "yes" to the update, this web page will open in your browser:

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intvfunhouse/ltoflash/

The most recent adds some features and fixes some bugs. One thing it has is a way to sort the stuff in your menu.

Download it and run the setup, as the instructions at that page describe.

Is this normal?

When working in the menu layout each step take about 40 seconds to complete. No matter if it's only editing a file name or adding a folder.

I'am working with Windows 10 64 bit

That is really unusual. Are you on a laptop, or is there anything else unusual happening in your system? Whenever you make a change to the menu, it's immediately saved to disk. You can use the resource monitor to see if the disk is having slow access times for some reason. I sure hope it's not a Seagate disk drive in there....

• Like 1

That is really unusual. Are you on a laptop, or is there anything else unusual happening in your system? Whenever you make a change to the menu, it's immediately saved to disk. You can use the resource monitor to see if the disk is having slow access times for some reason. I sure hope it's not a Seagate disk drive in there....

Thanks - that pointed me in the right direction :-)

I've forgotten that my ROMs are stored on a NAS in the network - copied them to the SSD drive where the program is stored - now it's as fast as usual!

• Like 1

If you say "yes" to the update, this web page will open in your browser:

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intvfunhouse/ltoflash/

The most recent adds some features and fixes some bugs. One thing it has is a way to sort the stuff in your menu.

Download it and run the setup, as the instructions at that page describe.

is there a down load stating updates or you just download under what windows your using like the first time..

Thanks G