IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I tried to order at http://www.levelupvideogames.com/lto-flash-intellivision-flash-cart-427182443997/(link from the LTO site) and the page is missing, I cannot order. I live in the USA.

LTO Flash! Unleash the Intelligence in your Intellivision™

AVAILABILITY: The product will debut at Classic Gaming Expo and should be available at the same time via mail order from the Left Turn Only Order Page here:

http://www.leftturnonly.info/

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF COPIES YOU MAY PURCHASE!

Level Up does indeed take PayPal, that's how I paid for mine.

I'd try emailing them to see when the next batch will be ready, or maybe check with intvnut.. I vaguely remember him mentioning something about it in a recent post here somewhere.

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

It'll be a few weeks at least until Level Up has more in stock.

My original plan was to get them restocked back in November, but that got derailed by a number of things. (EOY push at $DAYJOB combined with some backordered components for new boards, and so on.)

I've had a chance to catch my breath over the holidays, though, and am ramping up the manufacturing facility once more. In the meantime, you can still order individual units directly from me. I have several units manufactured and ready to go. Just not enough to satisfy bulk orders at the moment.

If you don't like sending a personal check, you might see if your bank or credit card's "Bill Pay" facility will send a check to me. I've received a number of checks from that facility and it seems to work rather well.

Could I emt you? Email money transfer?

It is instant. This could be a fast option and quicker and easier than money orders which take time to get and send. As I am no where near a bank ever. Its about a 40 minute drive.

Yes, I believe that would work just fine. I've accepted other payments with Chase QuickPay and other similar setups. I'm happy to receive payment that way.

Hi I just wanted to say how easy and fun the LTO Flash is to use . Today was the first day i tried to use it. even know i have had it since it came out I guess i was scared of it lol . Didn't even really read instructions just drug a few roms on to my LTO flash software then plugged in my cart in ,my computer found the software for it and hit send to LTO flash cart, bam i was done and playing worked liked a dream Thanks . Now I need to put more Roms on it .

• Like 6

Hi I just wanted to say how easy and fun the LTO Flash is to use . Today was the first day i tried to use it. even know i have had it since it came out I guess i was scared of it lol . Didn't even really read instructions just drug a few roms on to my LTO flash software then plugged in my cart in ,my computer found the software for it and hit send to LTO flash cart, bam i was done and playing worked liked a dream Thanks . Now I need to put more Roms on it .

I must agree, I felt the same way when I first received my LTO . but once I tried it that fear went away.. Nice and easy.. Watch! now your luv of the LTO just keeps building ...

lol

That's what happened to me after the first time... ;)

Cheers

• Like 2

Since "someone" did a poor job of emptying his laptop bag before a trip, I present a strange place* to see an LTO Flash!

Los Cabos

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

*Unless maybe you are nanochess ;)

You let your LTO Flash! go on vacation on its own? Are you crazy? Those things really like to party!! :o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LTO Flash! is excellent. I recommend this cart. :thumbsup: It is very easy to use. I downloaded the appropriate version of "LUI" (e.g. Windows 10) and everything worked as advertised. I even purchased the Ms. Night Stalker ROM and have already played a few games. I've loaded several other ROM's and now need to add the manuals.

Thanks to all involved in making the Flash cart. :)

BTW, is there a complete ROM pack available for the entire, original library?

post-21941-0-26971700-1485123412_thumb.jpg post-21941-0-96995600-1485123426_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This thing is awesome. Every rom I've thrown at it works flawlessly EXCEPT Donkey Kong Arcade...which tries to load and then just goes back to the menu screen. Anyone else have anything like that happen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

one rom does for me as well, a homebrew as well.. I forget which one though..ill check tonight and post game

Sorry if this has been discussed in the thread, but is there a particular reason why Super Pro Football will not play on the LTO Flash? It boots up but at the selection screen, it reboots to cart game select after enter is hit on the 2nd controller.

This thing is awesome. Every rom I've thrown at it works flawlessly EXCEPT Donkey Kong Arcade...which tries to load and then just goes back to the menu screen. Anyone else have anything like that happen?

one rom does for me as well, a homebrew as well.. I forget which one though..ill check tonight and post game

Usually, this sort of thing happens when there's a CFG file issue, if the game is in BIN+CFG format. (That includes names that end in "INT" or "ITV" or similar.)

Double check that you have the original CFG file that comes with the game in the same folder as the BIN file, and that it's got the same name as the BIN file. For example "MyGame.bin" needs to have "MyGame.cfg" next to it. Also, if the extension CFG is in caps, try making it lower-case, or at least fixed-case (all caps or all lowercase).

If that doesn't do it, follow up with a PM, or email me at intvnut@gmail.com.

Thanks!