IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I was among the first to get one but have multiple consoles and often get backups of my flash carts just in case, whether it's a new revision or just another in case the first has problems some day.

I don't want to take one that would go to someone that hasn't got one at all, but if it helps meet the numbers needed for a run I'll take one.

One point I’d like to make about the LTO Flash is that as interest continues to grow for the upcoming Amico, it may generate even more interest about the Intellivision’s past library and current homebrew scene. Having a multi-cart readily available to the public provides a great way for people to experience all of those great games.  If the LTO is going away for good, then I think there needs to be another mass produced multi-cart that will be ready to capitalize on this renewed interest.  I know many of us here are still in the market for an LTO, and there may be even more people interested than we know about as we head toward the Amico’s release.

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

I think that I would be interested in another one also. My current LTO is permanently housed in a 3d printed playcable style case and attached to the side of my ECS

What I would love to see is a  modified menu program that would look like the Playcable one but use the LTO to launch the games.  

On 8/31/2019 at 11:25 PM, intvnut said:

I am out of stock.  I have not decided whether I will make more.

I will hopefully get some time in September to put together the Special Edition, which is limited to 25 carts.

Just expressing my interest in the LTO Flash and hope you continue to make them! I got to play one at the National Video Game Museum :)

I'd be interested in a standard or limited edition LTO Flash!

Also in the market for one!  Have been checking in on the LTO Flash! site for the last few months.. if my rudimentary count is accurate, that's 16 expressing interest on this board alone. 

I wonder if a survey on the Intellivision Invasion FB group, the Intellivisionaries podcast, here in the forum, and a 'request form' on the site (along with inquiries in other vintage console groups) may better gauge what the present market is?  I know not everybody frequents every outlet.  And I know an "I want to buy one" doesn't equate to a definite sale, but hoping the commitment rate is 60%+

Thanks for creating these in any case!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Seems like many people want one, so the demand is definitely still there for the LTO.  I hope they are created again because there aren't any other multi-carts out there!

I, for some reason, thought these would continue to be made in perpetuity, which is why I didn't get more when they were released.  I have one, but know things happen and just assumed I could easily buy one on demand should mine fail.  I realize now that these were limited runs and would at least like to get a spare purchased to prevent a CC3 ebay situation from happening. 

• Like 2