IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

On 9/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, ITAdvantage said:

I, for some reason, thought these would continue to be made in perpetuity, which is why I didn't get more when they were released.  I have one, but know things happen and just assumed I could easily buy one on demand should mine fail.  I realize now that these were limited runs and would at least like to get a spare purchased to prevent a CC3 ebay situation from happening. 

Same here, I was saving up for other flash carts first since I thought this one would be widely available. I bet StoneAgeGamer would be able to sell lots of these units too :).

I’m curious what makes a release a special edition.  Does it display a warning before playing bad games like Donkey Kong?   Embedded LED strips to give the cart a TRON like glow while playing?  A VHS copy of the ‘Making of’ video of how the LTO came to be with lots of Atari Age memeber interviews?   I would pay extra for that.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, David Alexander said:

Hi, sent a couple of emails. I need this as I just got back into Inty. I will prepay if necessary :) Dont tell my Atari friends ;)

inty.jpg

Impress your 'Atari 'friends and get a system changer

My favorite atari2600 is the one attached to the side of my INTV. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My friend borrowed all my cartridges 30 years ago and then moved out of town. I never saw those games again. The console have been sitting here on a shelf unused for 30 years

but a cartridge emulator would be perfect for it now. Intellivision weren't available in my country at the time and I instructed my parents to buy one in London when they made a trip there.

I later where sending checks to Dixons on Bond street telling them to send me some games and specified which ones I didn't want, as I had no clue what new games there where to be had.

I remember Lock'n Chase being a favorite and Tron discs and the game where you run around in a CPU killing bugs and the game with robots that attacked you in a labyrinth.

The games on youtube doesn't look like more than square blocks moving around on the screen but hopefully the gameplay will compensate for that.

/Ubbe

• 1 month later...