IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I'm still interested in any additional releases of it. As I mentioned a few months ago, I don't want to keep one out of the hands of someone that doesn't have one at all, but would love a spare, and I think between those who want a spare and those that don't have one at all, there'd be enough to warrant a run. Then again, it is entirely up to whether anyone feels like doing another run or making it any bigger than 25.

Also, if this is going to end for good, are the plans going to be made available to anyone that might want to manufacture more in the future? Generally that would be a concern of black market copies, but if there's not any more being made anyway, that would at least give people access, and wouldn't lose anything on the creator's side (to my knowledge). I love mine, just would love for other people to be able to get them too!

2 minutes ago, poconojo said:

Don't know what they go for. Out of my range. I am unemployed right now. That is good for you though. What do they usually sell for on average at auction?

I was just kidding around. I think they sell for $120 new so I'll start the auction at $59.99. Follow my auction thread here on AA. I list my items on Saturday then update the thread the following Monday. I'm taking a break for the holidays cuz the post office is a pain in the ass this time of year.

11 minutes ago, VectorGamer said:

I was just kidding around. I think they sell for $120 new so I'll start the auction at $59.99. Follow my auction thread here on AA. I list my items on Saturday then update the thread the following Monday. I'm taking a break for the holidays cuz the post office is a pain in the ass this time of year.

LOL. I am new to the site. I wouldn't pay over 200 for a flash cart though. Like what people charge on Egay!! I mean Ebay. Prices are ridiculous!!

Edited by poconojo

6 minutes ago, poconojo said:

LOL. I am new to the site. I wouldn't pay over 200 for a flash cart though. Like what people charge on Egay!! I mean Ebay. Prices are ridiculous!!

Are we seriously using jokes about homosexuals to insult eBay? I'm insulted that you would compare us to eBay. Also, just please don't. I like it here and want to be able to keep hanging out without that kind of stuff. I've quit facebook etc, and I like that people tend to get along and not insult each other over stuff like that. I always feel these boards are mostly more mature than other gaming boards online. I appreciate it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hastor said:

Are we seriously using jokes about homosexuals to insult eBay? I'm insulted that you would compare us to eBay. Also, just please don't. I like it here and want to be able to keep hanging out without that kind of stuff. I've quit facebook etc, and I like that people tend to get along and not insult each other over stuff like that. I always feel these boards are mostly more mature than other gaming boards online. I appreciate it.

I didn't mean it like that. I apologize if you were bothered by my comment. I have no issues with people's lifestyles. Probably wasn't phrased right. Wrong choice of words.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hastor said:
2 minutes ago, Hastor said:

I've got 3 consoles (an original and two II's) currently. Wouldn't mind one for each! They share one currently.

Thats cool. I sold my original Intellivision a few years back. Kept the Intellivision 2. I had a lot of the INT Corp games from the late eighties from mail order. I should have kept them. I am not really a collector of actual games. I just like playing the games. I need to get one of those flash carts.

Just a heads up.  I realize I've been very quiet lately.  I've been trying to keep to a policy of not saying a darn thing until I can announce a shipping date.

I don't have a shipping date yet.  But, I can confirm two things:

1. The Special Edition is happening, and will hopefully happen by the end of January.
  2. There is another run of LTO Flash! due after the Special Edition.

These boxes have a bunch of LTO Flash boards waiting to get firmware and testing...

LTO_Flash_IMG_20191223_182446.thumb.jpg.9a043a0e3e36fa1388acd4dc3242daf7.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, intvnut said:

Just a heads up.  I realize I've been very quiet lately.  I've been trying to keep to a policy of not saying a darn thing until I can announce a shipping date.

1. The Special Edition is happening, and will hopefully happen by the end of January.

These boxes have a bunch of LTO Flash boards waiting to get firmware and testing...

WOW!  This is the best Christmas present we could have asked for!  Get your wallets ready boys!

• Like 1

I definitely want to know what's special about the special edition. I'll , certainly want a second one, but can't imagine what could make it special side from maybe some pack in games or a different case. I'm interested in at least a second normal one, perhaps a special edition if it's special (and affordable) enough for me!

A regular one is fine for me.

1 hour ago, intvnut said:

I dont mind waiting for another run of the regular version. Will that run be very limited or will you make them to order, thanks.