IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

5 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Feel free to ignore my offer and wait for Joe’s next batch, I only made it since I see all the people on this thread apparently desperate for one even though they were available for about 5 years.

I think you may be confusing desperation for expressing support for someone's effort in putting out a product that never ends up being worth the time, cost and effort to do so.  He said he was looking at putting out a special edition cart and we chose to give him an idea of the size of the customer base and demand level that's out here...on Atariage at least.  Nothing wrong with supporting as much retro swag as possible, lest it die and we have nothing?  And fuck those ebay prices.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, BBWW said:

$119 cost? PayPal fees, listing fees, Ebay fee. $150 seems like a reasonable ask.

Starting at $150 was what was said. If the price was $150.00 someone would have purchased the cart. $150.00 is not a bad price. When these LTO flash carts are on Ebay, they seem to sell in the $250-$350 range. For me, I can't afford that.

I wish I could afford all the hard copies of intellivision games today. Back in the mid nineties I owned close to 100 boxed games, many of the rare INTV Corp games from mail order. I had the computer module, about four systems, a bunch of old catalogs, etc. I was an avid collector. I had to sell all my stuff because my wife and I needed the money at the time. I wish I would have kept everything. Today it is just to expensive to purchase all these games. The LTO flash cart is the best thing that could have come out for the Intellivision. I just hope all the new games that come out will have the rom available.

Edited by poconojo

17 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Feel free to ignore my offer and wait for Joe’s next batch, I only made it since I see all the people on this thread apparently desperate for one even though they were available for about 5 years.

The reaction was rude, your offer was fair, and I would agree on desperation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

There have been two runs done of LTO Flash! so far. Since there are currently OVER 600 copies of LTO Flash! sold, I think that it is safe to say that you can expect approximately 300 additional copies to be released this year.

I cannot speak for Left Turn Only, but I suspect that Joe would welcome re-sellers and isn't interested in trickling copies out perpetually. 

If you want a copy, you will most definitely get one. There will certainly be enough to go around this year. However, I don't think that you can wait around until 2021 and expect there to be copies easily available at MSRP. So, no need to fear 'missing out' but at the same time, it doesn't allow you to procrastinate. 

Perhaps someone will release an LTO Flash! compatible or alternative 'multi-cart' if demand exceeds 900 + copies. We will see.  

• Like 6

I had one and it grew legs :(  

But I would like to get at least one for me and an additional one for a friend that would like to start developing for the Intellivision.

If you are aware of Bit Quest or Bit Quest 2 for the 2600.  I would like to see Super Pro Bit Quest "16 Bits of Adventure!" for the Intellivision.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

The reaction was rude, your offer was fair, and I would agree on desperation. 

I never really thought he was rude in any way. I actually thought he was right on the money. These LTO flash carts have been available for a while and there was plenty of time for people to purchase one, including me. I have to admit that I am kind of desperate to get one. Sometimes you think there is an endless supply of a product.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:36 PM, Amb47uk said:

Lol 20 email notifications later I regret following this thread. 

Just waiting for the new lto flash. Good to see so many people express an interest for a sizeable batch hopefully

I had to log back in to the site just to figure out how to unfollow. Every few weeks I get too many email notifications.

34 minutes ago, Hastor said:

You can always just subscribe to email updates to this thread. I'm sure there will be some chatter here before they go up for sale, and the emails show you the content of the post so you can just see it when skimming your daily email.

I am always on the site anyway. I am sure I will see when it is available. I am just geeking! I will get one eventually. Thanks for info though.