IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

48 minutes ago, poconojo said:

Is there ever going to be another LTO release? ...

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/228141-lto-flash-intellivision-flash-cartridge-information/?do=findComment&comment=4579000

"I have a large quantity of LTO Flash PCBs sitting unprogrammed in my living room, a large quantity of shells w/ USB notches in them, manuals, boxes, etc.  I have all the hardware. "

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Seems like this whole thing is up in the air now. Lots of people saying they want to reserve a copy but we never hear any news. With each passing day it seems less and less likely we’ll get another LTO release.  Would be cool to see, but who knows at this point.

Calm down. Joe’s last update was only 4 weeks ago (July 4).

26 minutes ago, mthompson said:

Calm down. Joe’s last update was only 4 weeks ago (July 4).

Saying “calm down” is totally unnecessary. I am calm and there is no need to get aggressive here.  It’s been over a year since he said his new LTO would be out. I think we’d be lucky to get it anytime soon. I hope I’m wrong, but at this rate it seems unlikely. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

After adding a few roms tonight the LTO Flash! software began to crash every time I tried adding another game.

Does anyone understand what this error message means?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at INTV.LtoFlash.ViewModel.FileNodeViewModel.AddItemsComplete(AsyncTaskData taskData)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

5 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Saying “calm down” is totally unnecessary. I am calm and there is no need to get aggressive here.  It’s been over a year since he said his new LTO would be out. I think we’d be lucky to get it anytime soon. I hope I’m wrong, but at this rate it seems unlikely. 

There are over 300 boards that need programming and verifying, and boxes that need building and packed and then shrink wrapped. Left Turn Only promised them out sometime this year. INTVnut is a busy guy with a busy job. He doesn't want to set a time (and has already said that a few times) because he doesn't want people freaking out if he doesn't make that deadline. In my experience, when I've asked him to do something Intellivision related he comes through when he says he will.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

There are over 300 boards that need programming and verifying, and boxes that need building and packed and then shrink wrapped. Left Turn Only promised them out sometime this year. INTVnut is a busy guy with a busy job. He doesn't want to set a time (and has already said that a few times) because he doesn't want people freaking out if he doesn't make that deadline. In my experience, when I've asked him to do something Intellivision related he comes through when he says he will.  

Great, looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Machine said:

?

LOL.  Dude, all is good here.  He didn't need to tell me to calm down in the first place, we are all fans of the Intellivision, and it was unnecessary.  I think I had the right to share my thoughts on the LTO, which were certainly not offensive whatsoever.  Moving on now.

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Black_Tiger said:

After adding a few roms tonight the LTO Flash! software began to crash every time I tried adding another game.

Does anyone understand what this error message means?

Turns out I was near the limit of entries in the main directory and hit or surpassed it by creating a couple folders, which I didn't realize counted.

So my next project will be sorting out all of my roms into a bunch of subdirectories.

6 hours ago, Black_Tiger said:

Turns out I was near the limit of entries in the main directory and hit or surpassed it by creating a couple folders, which I didn't realize counted.

So my next project will be sorting out all of my roms into a bunch of subdirectories.

PM me. I thought the app handled full directories better than that. 

On 8/4/2020 at 2:40 AM, intvsteve said:

PM me. I thought the app handled full directories better than that. 

i had the same problem so i just made sub folders to hold the ARCADE, VOICE, SIM ect games

better this way anyway since it groups the games

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, IntyFanMatt said:

Seems like this whole thing is up in the air now. Lots of people saying they want to reserve a copy but we never hear any news. With each passing day it seems less and less likely we’ll get another LTO release.  Would be cool to see, but who knows at this point.

A nice person wrote to me and said that it's expected that 300 copies will be put up for sale later this year. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bamse said:

This was never a reservation thread. As far as I know there aren't any reservations or pre-orders for the next batch.

I've been thinking this too.  I see a bunch of people wanting to reserve copies, but I don't think that is gunna happen.  Will be first come first serve, if more copies are eventually made.

On 7/4/2020 at 11:10 PM, intvnut said:

I have kept every email and AtariAge PM I've received inquiring about LTO Flash (around 90 or so) and will contact everyone as soon as I can get things shipping.  As far as I'm concerned, you're all on the waiting list and will have a cart ready and waiting for you.  I'm working on arrangements to offload some of the production work and sales fulfillment, so we can get these shipping again.

I appreciate everyones' patience.

There was a lot more in that post regarding the wait etc...

However, they never said anything about watching this thread for reservations.

Edited by Hastor