IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

So many people want to get added to a list, but as previously stated, this was never a reservation thread. I think people need to stop doing that. The LTO will be first come, first serve if there is another batch.

There is a third batch. They have been made. 300 of them. They need the firmware put on them, the boxes glued together, the shells notched. The boxes stuffed and shrink wrapped.

As stated, there's no list. They will come out before the end of 2020. Everyone will be made aware when they are in stock. There are 600 copies out there already, so I doubt that 300 copies will not be enough.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

There is a third batch. They have been made. 300 of them. They need the firmware put on them, the boxes glued together, the shells notched. The boxes stuffed and shrink wrapped.

As stated, there's no list. They will come out before the end of 2020. Everyone will be made aware when they are in stock. There are 600 copies out there already, so I doubt that 300 copies will not be enough.

Great to hear. And that’s my point as well...people need to stop trying to add themselves to a list that is nonexistent. Can just wait for the announcement if they want one. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, SmakyTaky said:

Great news.. how can one get on the backorder list?

There isn’t one. They have stated it multiple times in this thread.

Your best bet is to subscribe to this thread and when it is announced that they are available it will be announced here as well.

• Like 2

I just hope I know what's special about the special edition before ordering a regular edition and regretting it later. As mentioned, I have one already, and don't want to prevent someone from getting their first. It sounds like there's enough to go around. I have 3 Intellivision consoles so I could use an extra, and like to have spares as I've had flash carts (and anything else) go bad over the years.

Given that, I'd likely prefer my 2nd be a special edition, but if orders go up for the regular with no word about the special, I'm gonna jump in line then.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hastor said:

I just hope I know what's special about the special edition before ordering a regular edition and regretting it later. As mentioned, I have one already, and don't want to prevent someone from getting their first. It sounds like there's enough to go around. I have 3 Intellivision consoles so I could use an extra, and like to have spares as I've had flash carts (and anything else) go bad over the years.

Given that, I'd likely prefer my 2nd be a special edition, but if orders go up for the regular with no word about the special, I'm gonna jump in line then.

I agree.