IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

47 minutes ago, intvnut said:

I can confirm there's no hardware difference on the circuit board for the Special Edition.  The firmware will report itself a little differently, but games will play the same.

I've started to fan out units for sale at 3rd party vendors, including Europe and Canada.  In the next couple days, i will contact everyone who has expressed interest in LTO Flash.  

Merry Christmas, everyone!  LTO Flash is back in print.

Great news! Thank you

3 hours ago, intvnut said:

I can confirm there's no hardware difference on the circuit board for the Special Edition.  The firmware will report itself a little differently, but games will play the same.

I've started to fan out units for sale at 3rd party vendors, including Europe and Canada.  In the next couple days, i will contact everyone who has expressed interest in LTO Flash.  

Great, I do not remember whether I expressed interest before I am definitely interested in purchasing it from Europe

6 hours ago, intvnut said:

That's a lot of posts to go through!  Thanks for following up, looking forward to your email.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, intvnut said:

Wow!  Great news!  Definitely still want one

Edited by Illtiger1

13 hours ago, intvnut said:

Can't wait for this! 

21 hours ago, intvnut said:

Great news, thanks! May I already express my interest in the Special Edition?

23 hours ago, intvnut said:

Hi Intvnut,

You can add me too for one unit!

Thank you and happy new year!

On 12/29/2020 at 6:51 AM, intvnut said:

In the next couple days, i will contact everyone who has expressed interest in LTO Flash.  

Merry Christmas to you too!  I'd like one.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:51 AM, intvnut said:

Hi, Joe,

Thanks for confirming this.  I may have missed it if it was mentioned already, but since there are no hardware differences, what then makes it a "Special Edition"?  Is it that it includes new features in the on-line launcher or special games?

-dZ.