IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Hello everybody.

I am not dead, but I'm completely snowed under and have been for the last month+ during a tricky hardware bringup at $DAYJOB.  I have only barely looked at my personal email or FB or AtariAge, and haven't opened most of my mail.  This is the culmination of 3+years development work in a complex program and I'm at the center of it as one of the system architects.

My apologies for suddenly going dark.  I thought I would have more bandwidth, but I just had to put Intellivision stuff completely out of my mind because there was no room for it.  I got dinged for missing my 8:30AM meeting this morning because I was up till 5AM debugging an issue (and didn't get it debugged).  It's crazy!

@Games For Your Intellivision  I need to send you the list of Australian customers.

I'm taking a 3 day "away from keyboard" break this weekend, but I will truly be away from keyboard.  The next major phase of the bringup starts in a week or so, at which time the focus shifts away from the low level stuff I'm on and onto higher levels.  I'll start to get some cycles hopefully in a week or two.

There are more LTO Flashes coming.  Several are ready to go in MI already, I just need to connect units to requests.  More will be manufactured.  I have more plastic shells now. I have a dwindling supply of boxes. I just need time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, intvnut said:

Hello everybody.

I am not dead, but I'm completely snowed under and have been for the last month+ during a tricky hardware bringup at $DAYJOB.  I have only barely looked at my personal email or FB or AtariAge, and haven't opened most of my mail.  This is the culmination of 3+years development work in a complex program and I'm at the center of it as one of the system architects.

My apologies for suddenly going dark.  I thought I would have more bandwidth, but I just had to put Intellivision stuff completely out of my mind because there was no room for it.  I got dinged for missing my 8:30AM meeting this morning because I was up till 5AM debugging an issue (and didn't get it debugged).  It's crazy!

@Games For Your Intellivision  I need to send you the list of Australian customers.

I'm taking a 3 day "away from keyboard" break this weekend, but I will truly be away from keyboard.  The next major phase of the bringup starts in a week or so, at which time the focus shifts away from the low level stuff I'm on and onto higher levels.  I'll start to get some cycles hopefully in a week or two.

There are more LTO Flashes coming.  Several are ready to go in MI already, I just need to connect units to requests.  More will be manufactured.  I have more plastic shells now. I have a dwindling supply of boxes. I just need time.

Good luck with real life.  We'll be here when you're ready with cash in hand. 

23 hours ago, intvnut said:

Hello everybody.

Maybe you should quit and just trickle out LTO flash carts on Ebay - LOL

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rietveld said:

Does anyone know when the new batch of LTOs will have there ID numbers available so I can purchase WOW.  I tried to re purchase this ROM for my new LTO but was told I needed to wait until the new LTOs had there IDs setup

Oh sign me up for World of Warcraft for the Intellivision too! ?

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2021 at 5:26 PM, Morpheus said:

Another LTO at 429 bucks on Ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203340191478

This seller is also selling the Colecovision SGM for $339 USD.  They are currently for sale from OPCODE (builder) for $90.  I just bought one for $90 USD plus $20 shipping to Canada

Edited by rietveld

1 hour ago, rietveld said:

This seller is also selling the Colecovision SGM for $339 USD.  They are currently for sale from OPCODE (builder) for $90.  I just bought one for $90 USD plus $20 shipping to Canada

I once got gouged for an SGM because mine died and there were no plans for another batch at that time. Had to many games that needed it worth even more than that. Opcode did eventually fix mine though so now I have a spare in case something happens again in any case. I don't normally give in to those people but I feared losing access to my SGM library and they probably hired that would happen to someone. I could see the same if someone has homebrew etc they really love on an LTO while they are out of print, people suck!

56 minutes ago, Hastor said:

I once got gouged for an SGM because mine died and there were no plans for another batch at that time. Had to many games that needed it worth even more than that. Opcode did eventually fix mine though so now I have a spare in case something happens again in any case. I don't normally give in to those people but I feared losing access to my SGM library and they probably hired that would happen to someone. I could see the same if someone has homebrew etc they really love on an LTO while they are out of print, people suck!

i sold my original LTO a year ago because i stopped using it.  I instantly regretted it and had to wait patiently for the new run.  i wont sell this one

btw i sold my original for the original purchase price.  i did not use ebay to profit from it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I don't know if this is the right place to find some help about the LTO cart, but let's try :)

So, I purchase an LTO cart froma french reseller for my brand new Intellivision (just buy on eBay).

I have an "original" Centipede cart that run flawlessly so I feel (quite) comfortable with my fix on the Intv.

On LTO side, things are more complicated ... The cart seems to keep on rebooting !

The cart read the SD display the main screen and reboot. When I'm fast enough to press the enter button, I can launch the first game on the list, but I experience some graphics glitches (color switch).

Those glitches never occurs with my Centipede cart ...

If someone has some ideas ...

Thank you in advance.

16 hours ago, Djoulz said:

Hello everybody,

I don't know if this is the right place to find some help about the LTO cart, but let's try :)

So, I purchase an LTO cart froma french reseller for my brand new Intellivision (just buy on eBay).

I have an "original" Centipede cart that run flawlessly so I feel (quite) comfortable with my fix on the Intv.

On LTO side, things are more complicated ... The cart seems to keep on rebooting !

The cart read the SD display the main screen and reboot. When I'm fast enough to press the enter button, I can launch the first game on the list, but I experience some graphics glitches (color switch).

Those glitches never occurs with my Centipede cart ...

If someone has some ideas ...

Thank you in advance.

Is your INTV a PAL or NTSC?

or modded for SECAM ?

Edited by rietveld

Hi all.

Pardon the ever so slight thread hijack but it's only EVER so slight :)

I was lucky enough to get an LTO Flash cart and I have to say it's *awesome*!

I'm 52, and I then proceeded to damage my right wrist with the Intellivision's controller. I still love the system and bear it no grudges or ill will, but I need to find a loving home for my original Intellivision system, a raft of about 20-30 carts (Many work, quite a few don't. Probably just need cleaning).

I'd love to gift my console and all associated accessories including the LTO Flash to someone who will actually USE it :)

Is that you? :) If you're Boston area I could just hand it to you, and if not I'd be willing to ship somewhere.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, feoh said:

Hi all.

Pardon the ever so slight thread hijack but it's only EVER so slight :)

I was lucky enough to get an LTO Flash cart and I have to say it's *awesome*!

I'm 52, and I then proceeded to damage my right wrist with the Intellivision's controller. I still love the system and bear it no grudges or ill will, but I need to find a loving home for my original Intellivision system, a raft of about 20-30 carts (Many work, quite a few don't. Probably just need cleaning).

I'd love to gift my console and all associated accessories including the LTO Flash to someone who will actually USE it :)

Is that you? :) If you're Boston area I could just hand it to you, and if not I'd be willing to ship somewhere.

I'd love to be considered - sent you a message!