IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

@feoh VERY kind of you! I do love my Intellivision and LTO Flash! cartridge and I know how sad I would be if I had to part with it. I'd be thrilled to see an offer like this floated by me if I didn't already have one. I hope you found it a good home!

Regards, a close to Mass neighbor ;)

1 hour ago, carlsson said:

How sad to get injured from the hand controller to a system you love, to the point that you no longer can enjoy it and have to trade it away.

(. Have you considered suing Mattel? .)

Edit: Hmm, it seems that type of irony parenthesis is mostly known in Sweden.

We (other countries) should import that Swedish product!

Per the English language page, some people use ~ for sarcasm, sometimes ~. (dry), ~! (enthusiastic) or ~? (sarcastic question) but of course any syntax relies on that the reader understands it, just as much as using emoticons are useless if the reader doesn't understand their meaning.

I'd love to pick one of these up if they're ever available again. I sold my INTV and CC3 a few years ago when I needed the money but have regretted it ever since. I told myself I wouldn't buy another INTV until I was able to get a flashcart for it again, so I guess I will have to go without for the time being. Emulation just isn't the same!

• Sad 1

On 5/17/2021 at 7:03 PM, feoh said:

Hi all.

Pardon the ever so slight thread hijack but it's only EVER so slight :)

I was lucky enough to get an LTO Flash cart and I have to say it's *awesome*!

I'm 52, and I then proceeded to damage my right wrist with the Intellivision's controller. I still love the system and bear it no grudges or ill will, but I need to find a loving home for my original Intellivision system, a raft of about 20-30 carts (Many work, quite a few don't. Probably just need cleaning).

I'd love to gift my console and all associated accessories including the LTO Flash to someone who will actually USE it :)

Is that you? :) If you're Boston area I could just hand it to you, and if not I'd be willing to ship somewhere.

Did you find a suitable candidate for your precious intellivision, LTO and std. carts yet?  :) I am going to be in foxboro getting my second Vax on wednesday :)   

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks - I bought (2) LTO Flash's back when they were available because myself and my buddy were going to use them.  I got mine all setup, but my buddy ended up deciding not to get it all setup.

SOOOOO - I have a new, unopened LTO Flash in front of me.

I see occasionally they are going on ebay for crazy dollars, so figured I would post here and the first person to PM me can get it for what I paid for it - no reason to gouge anyone.

$135 plus $10 for shipping in the US.

Matt

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

To my chagrin I have not read the 100 pages on this thread. I've read the last couple. Is there a place I can get on a waiting list?
I see the http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info/ site but would rather not jam up this guys email if there is an official waiting list I can sign up for.

That is why when i saw the opportunity to purchase one I jumped on it at 6:30am... I just happened to be online sending some emails about working from home when i saw the notification about it.   Set up the notifications on the thread so you get alerted if any more become available... This is the second one that showed up recently so they do appear now and then...

7 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

To my chagrin I have not read the 100 pages on this thread. I've read the last couple. Is there a place I can get on a waiting list?
I see the http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info/ site but would rather not jam up this guys email if there is an official waiting list I can sign up for.

I'm developing games for Intellivision and I would love one for testing purposes, but I've been feeling the same way as you. I haven't wanted to jam up his email anymore--especially since the site says, "Once I have contacted everyone, I will put ordering information here." But, it has been over half a year since the last site update.

Alternatively, if anyone else has a spare one to sell or loan (with a full deposit, of course), I'd be much appreciative. I'd be more than happy to let you alpha/beta test my games as an additional bonus. ;)

Edited by pedalpowered

11 hours ago, pedalpowered said:

I'm developing games for Intellivision and I would love one for testing purposes, but I've been feeling the same way as you. I haven't wanted to jam up his email anymore--especially since the site says, "Once I have contacted everyone, I will put ordering information here." But, it has been over half a year since the last site update.

Alternatively, if anyone else has a spare one to sell or loan (with a full deposit, of course), I'd be much appreciative. I'd be more than happy to let you alpha/beta test my games as an additional bonus. ;)

Contact me at elektronite@hotmail.com

Please reference this message. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

No official list here, as far as I know.  His expectation was that supply would exceed demand, not sure if that's happening. I would send an email to express interest.

2 hours ago, mr_me said:

No official list here, as far as I know.  His expectation was that supply would exceed demand, not sure if that's happening. I would send an email to express interest.

It won't help. LTO is not answering any email at this time. In my recent conversation with Intvnut, he said "I have about $ (big number) of hardware sitting at the landing of my stairs.  LTO and JLP boards."

I suggest that people wait for him to get back to being able to run Left Turn Only. It's not a matter of supply, it is a matter of time to build the copies and to program the firmware. There will be more copies coming. I know for a fact that he's got fewer than 200 LTO boxes at the moment and that I'm printing more here in Thailand on my next printing run in October so they don't have to be sold loose.

If people want to send requests for LTO Flash! to elektronite@hotmail.com  I will ensure that the requests get to Left Turn Only. 

• Like 4

On 7/21/2021 at 3:26 PM, pedalpowered said:

If I had one to spare I would certainly sell it to you.

You know, just in the spirit of passing it forward.

When I was in the same situation (looking to test my games), @Steve Jones helped me out and sold me an LTO.

Like @mathewbeall, he was also very generous and only looking to recover what he originally paid.

I couldn't accept that, and decided to "self-scalp" a little ;-) 

Kindness deserves compensation.

Edited by cmadruga
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all,

It's been AGES since I've been on the forums, holy smokes it's been a hot minute. But I've been looking to up my classic console collection for quite some time now, and the addition of flash carts to play missing games on authentic hardware is way up there! Intellivision topped the list, and I emailed regarding interest of an LTO to the address on the site back in May, but never got a response. So seeing some of the posts here, I'm curious, does anyone have a surplus they'd be willing to sell?

Thanks!