IGNORED

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Thanks. This thread was created to give more readily available information about the product. Although it was a bit of a 'joke' about the 'lesbian tron' bit, I'd like to keep the silliness out of this thread. Let's try and limit further posts to product questions.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade. We just need a place for handy info on the product.

I guess you must have confused the posts; I was not involved in the conversation you are referring to.

I was just expressing my support for your project and giving you the thumbs up :)

I guess you must have confused the posts; I was not involved in the conversation you are referring to.

I was just expressing my support for your project and giving you the thumbs up :)

No, I didn't confuse the posts. I replied to you to thank you and to generally address the issue of this thread getting out of control with 'jokes'. I was not speaking to anyone directly about the jokes.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good! I always wanted an intellivision and cuttlecart3. I may buy this and then look for and get an original Intellivision unit, which is the preferred inty system I want. Really great work here, the LTO Flash sounds like it will be easy to use. Got my eye on this one and now I can start looking for Inty systems. ;-)

Probably being worked on. (I don't know)

At any rate, I think I can safely say orders won't be taken until CGE is over.

As said on the special podcast and in other threads....There is no need to 'storm the gates' to get one. Everyone who wants one will get one. However, don't be a fence sitter and expect it to be available indefinitely. These runs are expensive and when demand wanes, a new run is less likely.

Buy as many as you wish. No need to worry about supply of product unless you plan to put off the purchase.

Is the site down?

We had a power outage yesterday. I forgot to reboot the webserver after the power came back. (It's not on a UPS, sadly.)

I haven't had time to write a webpage for LTO Flash yet, though, so you're not missing anything.

Wait, it won't be available at CGE? Or just the online ordering through LTO?

As I said on the podcast and upthread: I am aiming at a CGExpo debut, (if all goes well). It is NOT a show-exclusive item. That would be insane. :-) Online ordering begins sometime after CGExpo.