Games For Your Intellivision

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Any idea when Level Up will have them in stock? I've been trying to keep an eye out on their webpage but still no dice..

Can't wait to get one, I'm really excited! .. just have to wait until I can use a card, that's the only thing.

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 1

Just wondering, for those of us who decided to buy directly from you, do you plan on sending out an email when you ship? No hurry, I'm just happy to be getting one, and I know you're super busy right now.

Any idea when Level Up will have them in stock? I've been trying to keep an eye out on their webpage but still no dice..

Can't wait to get one, I'm really excited! .. just have to wait until I can use a card, that's the only thing.

It looks like it is online and they are accepting PayPal.

http://www.levelupvideogames.com/lto-flash-intellivision-flash-cart-427182443997/

• Like 3

A quick request: I would like everyone who sent me an order on/before September 5th to please contact me if you haven't received a message from me already, preferably via email ( joe.zbiciak AT leftturnonly.info ); however, PM here works too. I think I've contacted everyone or nearly everyone, but it's possible I've missed a person or two.

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 1

LTO reports on facebook that they have sent another shipment to them.

That's correct. I'm sending another big pile o' carts to them this morning. They should have them tomorrow, and should go back in stock almost immediately. I've been keeping contact w/ Level Up. I think they were surprised by the demand....

I'm also sending a big pile out to RetroGamesShop this morning as well.

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 3

I think they were surprised by the demand....

Really? They must not be very familiar with the Intellivision collector community when it comes to new and shiny (with boxes and serial numbers to boot). :ponder:

• Like 2

LTO Flash is in da house! ;-)

btw. retrogamesshop is out of stock too.

post-30718-0-40207500-1473346526_thumb.jpg

post-30718-0-46951300-1473349254_thumb.jpg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 7

Cool. wrote a check yesterday but fortunately did not get a chance to mail it. just ordered from level up games and ended up being a little cheaper due to free shipping. thanks.

A quick request: I would like everyone who sent me an order on/before September 5th to please contact me if you haven't received a message from me already, preferably via email ( joe.zbiciak AT leftturnonly.info ); however, PM here works too. I think I've contacted everyone or nearly everyone, but it's possible I've missed a person or two.

Message has been sent to you PMs

PM sent.

Something I noticed on LevelUp's website, on the main page they advertise the LTO Flash with the Intellivision Lives logo. That could come across to some people as being endorsed or released by Intellivision Production.

Something I noticed on LevelUp's website, on the main page they advertise the LTO Flash with the Intellivision Lives logo. That could come across to some people as being endorsed or released by Intellivision Production.

That is all Level Up no doubt. LTO makes it CLEAR in the manual that this product is NOT endorsed by Intellivision Productions.

That is all Level Up no doubt. LTO makes it CLEAR in the manual that this product is NOT endorsed by Intellivision Productions.

And it's even on the box that it's not endorsed. Which makes me wonder why Level UP is doing that. I have my thoughts...

Almost messaged them to question it.

I'm gonna do my impression of those crazy Iphone fan boys, set up a tent next to my mailbox, and camp out until my LTO Flash arrives...............oh yeah, and not wash for 3 days! (sorry in advance to my wife)

• Like 1