Games For Your Intellivision

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

I foolishly slept on the Cuttle Cart 3. I almost completely slept on the LTO and bought one. I was not disappointed! However, I can say that I foolishly slept on getting a second unit. If they are available again I will not be a thrice-fool. 

On 9/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, ITAdvantage said:

I, for some reason, thought these would continue to be made in perpetuity, which is why I didn't get more when they were released.  I have one, but know things happen and just assumed I could easily buy one on demand should mine fail.  I realize now that these were limited runs and would at least like to get a spare purchased to prevent a CC3 ebay situation from happening. 

Same here, I was saving up for other flash carts first since I thought this one would be widely available. I bet StoneAgeGamer would be able to sell lots of these units too :).

Joe’s website still says he was planning a Special Edition release “later this summer”. Well, summer is over as of tomorrow, so will it still happen?  Hope so!!

It'll happen.  I've been fairly burned out lately, but I will get to it.  (The Special Edition, that is.)

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 7

19 minutes ago, intvnut said:

It'll happen.  I've been fairly burned out lately, but I will get to it.  (The Special Edition, that is.)

That would be awesome. Thanks for the reply and for letting us know!!  Will keep an eye out. 

I’m curious what makes a release a special edition.  Does it display a warning before playing bad games like Donkey Kong?   Embedded LED strips to give the cart a TRON like glow while playing?  A VHS copy of the ‘Making of’ video of how the LTO came to be with lots of Atari Age memeber interviews?   I would pay extra for that.  

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, intvnut said:

I would be happy to purchase one as well!

Hi, sent a couple of emails. I need this as I just got back into Inty. I will prepay if necessary :) Dont tell my Atari friends ;)

inty.jpg

Edited by David Alexander
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, David Alexander said:

Hi, sent a couple of emails. I need this as I just got back into Inty. I will prepay if necessary :) Dont tell my Atari friends ;)

inty.jpg

Nice early box! 👍🏻

• Like 1

19 hours ago, David Alexander said:

inty.jpg

Impress your 'Atari 'friends and get a system changer

My favorite atari2600 is the one attached to the side of my INTV. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

True, my favorite is my colecivision adapter. The RCA output mod in my colecivision tops the clarity of any RCA modded VCS I've had.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rietveld said:

My favorite atari2600 is the one attached to the side of my INTV.

YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss.............

My friend borrowed all my cartridges 30 years ago and then moved out of town. I never saw those games again. The console have been sitting here on a shelf unused for 30 years

but a cartridge emulator would be perfect for it now. Intellivision weren't available in my country at the time and I instructed my parents to buy one in London when they made a trip there.

I later where sending checks to Dixons on Bond street telling them to send me some games and specified which ones I didn't want, as I had no clue what new games there where to be had.

I remember Lock'n Chase being a favorite and Tron discs and the game where you run around in a CPU killing bugs and the game with robots that attacked you in a labyrinth.

The games on youtube doesn't look like more than square blocks moving around on the screen but hopefully the gameplay will compensate for that.

/Ubbe

I’m very tempted to buy the SE edition when it comes out but I thought there were only going to be 25 made.   Since I already have an LTO I’ll probably hold off and let those who don’t have one get it.  But if there are any still hanging around after I’m getting one as a back up.  

• Like 1