Jump to content
Games For Your Intellivision

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Recommended Posts

On 1/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

Based on the pic we saw earlier I think there will be plenty to go around.  
 

I’m curious about the SE version.  
I’ve heard (from nobody) that the SE version will

- add ray tracing

- add lens flare effects

- come with Intellivision Minecraft built it.

- Install a zombie Playcable server on host Intellivision that makes all those old devices usable again using new wifi feature  

- more features to be randomly made up later.  

Wow! Joe has been really busy upgrading the LTO. Some sweet features there! 😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Wow! Joe has been really busy upgrading the LTO. Some sweet features there! 😂

He has mad skillz.  With a ‘z’ so you know it’s good.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jay Forster said:

I am really looking forward to getting one of these carts. Someone stole my CC3 at an event.

 

Jay Forster 

That is not cool. Karma will catch up with whoever stole your cuttle cart. Some people are just A-holes! I hope these LTO flash carts are available soon. I missed out on the first batch. I won't miss out this time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, poconojo said:

That is not cool. Karma will catch up with whoever stole your cuttle cart. Some people are just A-holes! I hope these LTO flash carts are available soon. I missed out on the first batch. I won't miss out this time.

Yeah I have never understood why people steal.  Yeah I wont miss out as well. Been watching this thread for a bit.

 

Jay Forster

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed out the last time the LTO was available, so I hope I can be in on the next release!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, poconojo said:

I hope they will go up for sale soon.

When you compare the amount of time from when the Intellivision was released until today it is comparatively very soon indeed!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I probably sound annoying on this thread when I keep asking for a timeframe when they will be available. I am just pissed at myself for not purchasing one when they were available! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poconojo said:

I probably sound annoying on this thread when I keep asking for a timeframe when they will be available. I am just pissed at myself for not purchasing one when they were available! 

It’s my fault.  I grabbed one of the last ones before they ran out of stock.   :)
I freaking love it.  Use it sever times a week.  

 

Will the purchase process be the same?  I believe I had to mail in an international money order.  Was very odd going inside a bank and having to talk to another human.  Such a violation of my personal space.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

It’s my fault.  I grabbed one of the last ones before they ran out of stock.   :)
I freaking love it.  Use it sever times a week.  

 

Will the purchase process be the same?  I believe I had to mail in an international money order.  Was very odd going inside a bank and having to talk to another human.  Such a violation of my personal space.  

You took the last one!!  Thanks a lot. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe missing out is a blessing?  It looks like new features have been added.

 

However, the new features might have nothing to do with the LTO itself, that is hardware wise.  Maybe it is an update to firmware only and ALL LTO's will have the new features?

 

But yes...  I keep checking back so I don't miss out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 10:43 AM, ls650 said:

I missed out the last time the LTO was available, so I hope I can be in on the next release!

Ditto!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an extra one, still sealed, I bought it as a backup but am willing to sell it since so many people seem to want one.

 

I use my other one all the time and I love it.

 

I have misplaced the usb cable so you'll have to get your own.

 

PM me offers, starting price is $150 (usd) plus actual postage costs. (method of buyer's choice)

 

Lowball offers (below $150) will be ignored. Highest bidder in a week gets it.  GO!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

I have an extra one, still sealed, I bought it as a backup but am willing to sell it since so many people seem to want one.

 

I use my other one all the time and I love it.

 

I have misplaced the usb cable so you'll have to get your own.

 

PM me offers, starting price is $150 (usd) plus actual postage costs. (method of buyer's choice)

 

Lowball offers (below $150) will be ignored. Highest bidder in a week gets it.  GO!

 

i will give you $119.00 for it? Plus shipping.😎

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel free to ignore my offer and wait for Joe’s next batch, I only made it since I see all the people on this thread apparently desperate for one even though they were available for about 5 years.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Feel free to ignore my offer and wait for Joe’s next batch, I only made it since I see all the people on this thread apparently desperate for one even though they were available for about 5 years.

 

I was just joking about the $119.00. I should have bought one of those carts years ago. I just kept waiting to purchase and never got one. When I finally went to buy one they were out of stock. That was stupid on my part. I have seen these carts go for $250-$350 on eBay. A little out of my price range of what I want to spend on a flash cart.

Edited by poconojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$119 cost? PayPal fees, listing fees, Ebay fee. $150 seems like a reasonable ask.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...