Jump to content
Games For Your Intellivision

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Recommended Posts

I'm still down for a second one too. Usually get backups, plus I have 3 intellivision consoles so it would be more convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Maybe Steve is willing to transfer the production to someone else?

Probably not. But it would be nice to see a flash cart to be on the market, ready and available on demand. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Maybe Steve is willing to transfer the production to someone else?

BTW, I'm the one making hardware, not @intvsteve.  Steve did the incredible GUI that makes it actually usable🙂

 

The last year has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me.  I won't go into my personal life, but I will say I'm through most of it, but I'm getting back to all of the stuff that's built up that I'm behind on.

 

I have a large quantity of LTO Flash PCBs sitting unprogrammed in my living room, a large quantity of shells w/ USB notches in them, manuals, boxes, etc.  I have all the hardware. 

 

I thought I was going to have time over the winter to get the Special Edition out because I'd gotten everything sorted, but, to horribly abuse the quote:

life_uh_finds_a_way.gif.fe32d0b0d4eecfc89ea17c9d9be195e6.gif

 

I currently have over six weeks of vacation time built up, as a consequence of working long hours and no breaks.  The last major "vacations" I had were:  Driving up to PRGE, and flying out to see folks at Xmas.  I did take the last week off, but spent half of it sleeping.  I was that burnt out.  I informed my boss that I need to find a 2-3 week block that I can take off because my effectiveness at work is waning and my personal life stinks at the moment.  This goes hand-in-hand with some other fairly large personal-life changes I've made over the last few months.  (A couple folks here are aware of them, but otherwise, I'd rather keep my personal life personal.)

 

I have kept every email and AtariAge PM I've received inquiring about LTO Flash (around 90 or so) and will contact everyone as soon as I can get things shipping.  As far as I'm concerned, you're all on the waiting list and will have a cart ready and waiting for you.  I'm working on arrangements to offload some of the production work and sales fulfillment, so we can get these shipping again.

 

I appreciate everyones' patience.

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops, sorry I get you two confused quite a bit.  Great update, glad to hear from you, and hopefully best wishes on what sounds like quite a bit of stress.  I just don't understand an employer that works someone to the brink of exhaustion?  For Christ's Sake, hire another body!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, intvnut said:

As far as I'm concerned, you're all on the waiting list and will have a cart ready and waiting for you.  

Please add me to that waiting list as well. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey if I didn't express my interest intvnut many posts ago I'm down for a cart myself.  I'm still new to the Intellivision scene but would dig being able play all the available demos and pick up some of the homebrew ROMs people have for sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about the work load I have issue with that too (all work and no breaks, as Americans we're just workaholics I guess). Anywho, put me down for one too.  I have been super excited since I first saw this thread so odd 6 months back.  I've been working independently on a project outlined in another thread for the intellivision and need the cart to help with some R&D.  Thanks for all the hard work and hopefully things start looking up for you, I sure can relate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, intvnut said:

BTW, I'm the one making hardware, not @intvsteve.  Steve did the incredible GUI that makes it actually usable🙂

 

The last year has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me.  I won't go into my personal life, but I will say I'm through most of it, but I'm getting back to all of the stuff that's built up that I'm behind on.

 

I have a large quantity of LTO Flash PCBs sitting unprogrammed in my living room, a large quantity of shells w/ USB notches in them, manuals, boxes, etc.  I have all the hardware. 

 

I thought I was going to have time over the winter to get the Special Edition out because I'd gotten everything sorted, but, to horribly abuse the quote:

life_uh_finds_a_way.gif.fe32d0b0d4eecfc89ea17c9d9be195e6.gif

 

I currently have over six weeks of vacation time built up, as a consequence of working long hours and no breaks.  The last major "vacations" I had were:  Driving up to PRGE, and flying out to see folks at Xmas.  I did take the last week off, but spent half of it sleeping.  I was that burnt out.  I informed my boss that I need to find a 2-3 week block that I can take off because my effectiveness at work is waning and my personal life stinks at the moment.  This goes hand-in-hand with some other fairly large personal-life changes I've made over the last few months.  (A couple folks here are aware of them, but otherwise, I'd rather keep my personal life personal.)

 

I have kept every email and AtariAge PM I've received inquiring about LTO Flash (around 90 or so) and will contact everyone as soon as I can get things shipping.  As far as I'm concerned, you're all on the waiting list and will have a cart ready and waiting for you.  I'm working on arrangements to offload some of the production work and sales fulfillment, so we can get these shipping again.

 

I appreciate everyones' patience.

I posted a while back I wanted one.  So glad you guys are looking to get some out the door soon.   We all understand person life and we hope you are able to get what you need taken care of first and foremost.  With that said my email is [email protected]     I look forward to placing an order whenever you are ready.  Have a Happy 4th!  

 

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news about the possibility and good luck with your personal matters. If I'm not already, please add me to your list to purchase one. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Health and private life first!

Hope things will work out for you.

You can also add me to the list if you make some more.

Take care.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...