Jump to content
Games For Your Intellivision

LTO Flash! - Intellivision Flash Cartridge Information

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I confirmed with LTO yesterday that they will be out before the end of 2020. 

Wonder if the world will make it out of 2020.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if Armageddon happens in the next few months, a shortage of LTO Flash! units should be among the least of your concerns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I confirmed with LTO yesterday that they will be out before the end of 2020. 

Put me down for one. Please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely want one, so please add me to the list (if there is one).  Still mad at myself that I missed the first batch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many people want to get added to a list, but as previously stated, this was never a reservation thread. I think people need to stop doing that. The LTO will be first come, first serve if there is another batch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

So many people want to get added to a list, but as previously stated, this was never a reservation thread. I think people need to stop doing that. The LTO will be first come, first serve if there is another batch.

There is a third batch. They have been made. 300 of them. They need the firmware put on them, the boxes glued together, the shells notched. The boxes stuffed and shrink wrapped.

 

As stated, there's no list. They will come out before the end of 2020. Everyone will be made aware when they are in stock. There are 600 copies out there already, so I doubt that 300 copies will not be enough.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

There is a third batch. They have been made. 300 of them. They need the firmware put on them, the boxes glued together, the shells notched. The boxes stuffed and shrink wrapped.

 

As stated, there's no list. They will come out before the end of 2020. Everyone will be made aware when they are in stock. There are 600 copies out there already, so I doubt that 300 copies will not be enough.

Great to hear. And that’s my point as well...people need to stop trying to add themselves to a list that is nonexistent. Can just wait for the announcement if they want one. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose people can subscribe for updates to this thread, and if we keep the nonsense banter low, it will mean whenever Joe posts again that the units are ready to be ordered, everyone looking for one will see that in their email notifications.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...