IGNORED

ColecoVision Homebrews at Classic Game Fest

Albert

Greetings,

AtariAge will be managing a large area of classic gaming consoles at the upcoming Classic Game Fest taking place in Austin, Texas on August 16th and 17th. It would be great to have some ColecoVision systems setup running some homebrew games.

Do any of the ColecoVision authors want to show off any of their games? I'd setup an 8" x 10" placard for each game with a brief description of the game and gameplay so people know what they're looking at.

If you're interested, please let me know!

Thanks,

..Al

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I just submitted 2 games I been working on for Albert to show at the Classic Game Fest.

msg-24767-0-07591300-1407519791_thumb.gi msg-24767-0-66300700-1407519800_thumb.gi

The goal to Adventure of a Witch:Flightful Night is to fly as far as you can without running into trees while racking up points. You have 4 magical scrolls that drop into the field to help you along your way. Also you have 2 spells to destroy trees that stand in your way. The game is over once you collide into a tree.

msg-24767-0-84629700-1407519810_thumb.gi msg-24767-0-17729600-1407519820_thumb.gi

The goal to Rockcutter is to defeat the Rocky Boss. You can defeat your enemies by using your cutter attack. There are items such as Clock, and Heart Refill that may help you win the level. The game is over if you take too much hits from enemies or the time runs out. There are 2 secret areas in this levels.

• Like 8

I just submitted 2 games I been working on for Albert to show at the Classic Game Fest.

msg-24767-0-07591300-1407519791_thumb.gi msg-24767-0-66300700-1407519800_thumb.gi

The goal to Adventure of a Witch:Flightful Night is to fly as far as you can without running into trees while racking up points. You have 4 magical scrolls that drop into the field to help you along your way. Also you have 2 spells to destroy trees that stand in your way. The game is over once you collide into a tree.

msg-24767-0-84629700-1407519810_thumb.gi msg-24767-0-17729600-1407519820_thumb.gi

The goal to Rockcutter is to defeat the Rocky Boss. You can defeat your enemies by using your cutter attack. There are items such as Clock, and Heart Refill that may help you win the level. The game is over if you take too much hits from enemies or the time runs out. There are 2 secret areas in this levels.

These look like NES games! :o Well done! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I never liked the NES. Ok there are good games but not because the console is good, just because the programmers are good. I really prefer the Master System, that is a better console imho .

Yeah, mainly cause the Master System was popular in Europe I guess

The Nes (famicom) is a 1983 console , so it's a pretty amazing console for the era

• Like 1