IGNORED

Worst Jaguar games?

kevincal

Worst Jaguar games?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Pick up to 10 Jag games you think are the worst.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

MadBodies took many years to release, with a lot of hype, then it finally came out and people quietly forgot about it.......

I think it was mostly forgotten about because it was a limited release and quite expensive. Not many people were able to get the game. It very rarely pops up on ebay.

Nope... as for not many people being able to see the game... lucky them!

I think it was mostly forgotten about because it was a limited release and quite expensive. Not many people were able to get the game. It very rarely pops up on ebay.

It's looking like Double Dragon V takes the cake for crappiest Jag game released and rightfully so. What a turd. It's even an embarrassment on a 16 bit Genesis. To be fair to the makers of the game, it's better than I could do at this point.

Glad Double Dragon 5 topped the list. Horrible game, and is way to expensive these days.

I think the only reason its so expensive is because it says "double dragon" on the box. Too bad its not a beat em up like the new games...