IGNORED

;)

Heaven/TQA

I have to agree. The design itself is so limited that even an amazing-looking implementation of it still wouldn't be very enjoyable. It's kind of a rip-off of "Road Blasters", if you ask me, but without the fun of shooting other cars.

You sir have deeply slandered Road Blasters, apologize or I will sue you and all your internets! Good Day!

No atari 8 bit game ever featured a "de-rezonizer" (i take it, it is short for de-resonator-ionizer to blast bubbles away :-o, or is it resolution eraser, like in erasing the evil bubbles from the face of the monitor!!!!), so this alone makes this game a revolutionary product that will blow your minds for years to come, now that's pushing the 8 bit limits!!.....

Edited by atari8warez

I still don't get what I'm looking at in the game. Is it supposed to be a driving game in Pole Position perspective, or is it like Kaboom and the car is just moving side to side???

The balls and mines changing size from small to large seem like this is an attempt to simulate change of distance..... but it doesn't work as perspective, because the balls/mines are not in the same plane when moving toward the viewer. (See how some are "higher" than others when they're largest/closest to the viewer.) Is the spaceship supposed to be dropping the mines? Seems so. But that doesn't work either. because the mines are dropped in the distance... or so it seems, but the car explodes whenever it overlays the spaceship... which means the spaceship must be the same distance from the viewer as the car.... So, then, this must be like Kaboom. But if it is kaboom, why is 1/3 of the screen used and why do the balls/mines change size at all? I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo confused.

• Like 1

Simple. Because its shit.

I still don't get what I'm looking at in the game. Is it supposed to be a driving game in Pole Position perspective, or is it like Kaboom and the car is just moving side to side???

The balls and mines changing size from small to large seem like this is an attempt to simulate change of distance..... but it doesn't work as perspective, because the balls/mines are not in the same plane when moving toward the viewer. (See how some are "higher" than others when they're largest/closes.) Is the spaceship supposed to be dropping the mines? Seems so. But that doesn't work either. because the mines are dropped in the distance... or so it seems, but the car explodes whenever it overlays the spaceship... which means the spaceship must be the same distance from the viewer as the car.... So, then, this must be like Kaboom. But if it is kaboom, why is 1/3 of the screen used and why do the balls/mines change size at all? I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo confused.

• Like 2

You sir have deeply slandered Road Blasters, apologize or I will sue you and all your internets! Good Day!

In response to your earlier demand for cease and desist, as well as your public announcement of intent to file suit, I hereby inform you that I believe your actions constitute defamation of my character. As a result I will be returning...

Damnit! I wasn't able to keep a straight face.

In response to your earlier demand for cease and desist, as well as your public announcement of intent to file suit, I hereby inform you that I believe your actions constitute defamation of my character. As a result I will be returning...

Damnit! I wasn't able to keep a straight face.

I think you mean deformation of your character, right?

ravard

Why am I not on that list?

FFS, how much do you have to insult someone these days? :P

Oi, quote this: Shitty Centron3D is shit. In fact, it's shittier than shit. It's an insult to shits everywhere because calling it shit makes other people's shit look like not shit.

I say we sue him:

:)

I am on the list??????? Jesus... as he don't know my history I was joking about myself about my non-released games or WIPs... but maybe he had searched AA forums to at least grab the existing A8 files... :D

Just in case RPC wants to add this (of course he/they will not):

http://a8.fandal.cz/search.php?search=4pac&butt_details_x=

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/109206-beyond-evil-now-playable/page-22?hl=%2Bbeyond+%2Bevil+%2Bplayable&do=findComment&comment=2831755

Can not find actual latest build here in the forum... ;)

but ok... well... I thought I was as polite as possible about commenting the videos... and not do personal attacks...

Edited by Heaven/TQA

Awesome - I am on the list. I will be drafting up an email threatening a lawsuit as soon as I can consult with my other employees. I do not need my character deformed online.

BTW - his web design skills are about on par with his game design skills. I thought I had been transported back to Geocities circa 1998 :)

• Like 1

BTW - his web design skills are about on par with his game design skills. I thought I had been transported back to Geocities circa 1998 :)

The whole website reads like it was written by a giggly adolescent anime unicorn.

What an egocentric twat. Putting up a list of people he expects an apology from.

As far as I'm concerned, Pete, Steve, all of RPC - Go fuck yourself!

All of RPC? That could be hundreds or thousands of innocent personalities.

• Like 1

Guys, there's no need to be offensive just for the sake of being offensive. Pete obviously likes attention, and we're giving it to him. It would be better to just ignore him. Too much energy is being wasted on someone who is only negatively impacting the Atari 8-bit community.

..Al

• Like 5