IGNORED

Black Ice White Noise AVAILABLE!

Rick Dangerous

So recently I've been looking into acquiring various prototypes for the Jag CD like American Hero, Demolition Man, Native, Fallen Angels, Varuna's Forces, Soul Star and Black Ice White Noise. I had minimal luck finding anything and nothing for those ever pops up on eBay. Regarding the latter I email Kelp Entertainment after hearing rumors that they had released it a while back. I got this response:

Hey Rick.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I do still sell Black ICE, but it isn't old stock, I burn discs fresh for each order.
http://bjwest.com/BIWN/
These are encrypted discs, so they work on any Jaguar with a CD drive, no need for a bypass cart or developer board.

Thanks,
B.J. West

So there it is. Revision 18, 23, and the Soundtrack, still available.

Now I just need to get Custom Game Cases to make a DVD box with art for it... They come in slim line CD cases with printed insert and label.

I think I actually stumbled upon this page when I first started collecting for Jaguar, but had no idea what it was at the time.

If anyone knows where to find any other rare Jag CD protos, please do share!!

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 1

I have specifically been referencing ChrisWR's collections when looking for Proto's I haven't heard about:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/173551-show-me-your-collection/page-20?hl=+show+us+your+collection

Though I realize some of those must be homebrews that he made custom cases for, and in the case of Downfall and Superfly DX

Is there any site that compares the version revisions of BIWN? I'm curious as to what was added or removed between revisions.

Revision 23 has a 64-Bit Zebra Hooker....

lol. Not sure actually BJ doesn't get into many specifics. I was just going to play 18, then 23, and see what was different.

lol. Not sure actually BJ doesn't get into many specifics. I was just going to play 18, then 23, and see what was different.

Ok I want pictures of this Zebra Hooker. Uh... you know, for research. Yeah research...

Seriously though, I'm kind of curious as to what this could be.

A little update:

The paypal feature on the BIWN website is down, so you can send payments to bj@kelpentertainment.com for your copy. $5 for shipping up to three discs. Ordered all three discs myself today! Can't wait to play this in a leather trench coat wearing gargoyle sunglasses.

Appreciate the info thanks bud :)

This pops up occasionally.

There's a pretty good guide here. Between them the documents have pretty much all the known content - there's rumoured to be a video unlock code, but this has never been found or confirmed - but it's possible things have been missed.

EDIT: I'm still looking forward to the documentary about it, Stillborn (?).

Edited by wozencl

I hate DVD Case 5aju4ypy.jpg

Chris!! I need that DVD case art! Hook me up brother

Oh I get what you mean, the art is a little weird with the blindfded chick on there. Oh we'll, could always block it out with ms paint and move up the logo. Let me know if you have a copy I really need to get my biwn in a DVD case when it gets here...

Edited by The Rick

Chris!! I need that DVD case art! Hook me up brother

Oh I get what you mean, the art is a little weird with the blindfded chick on there. Oh we'll, could always block it out with ms paint and move up the logo. Let me know if you have a copy I really need to get my biwn in a DVD case when it gets here...

It looks like she's got a bra on her face.