IGNORED

My Collection: 2014

Saturn

Nice stuff :)

Don't bother. There are several scans of this one already :)

Thanks for the info. Certainly taking that off my 'to do' list now :)

Wow, nice collection! I thought I had a good setup with a full retail collection but this is something else!

Thanks, this is my pride and joy out of all the systems I collect(ed) for :)

Damn, all those doubles, triples, quadruples, etc, you are definitely hardcore into the Jag.

Yeah, the multis were just in case something happened to the original resources and copies were near impossible to get.

I was quite pleased I'd done this when JSII wrapped up & BSG prices got out of control :)

Very nice collection! Well preserved :)

Thanks, I found a bunch of loose carts and a Flash Cart w/ prototype Total Carnage on it. Will be uploading a pic soon.

I keep all this stuff in a climate controlled lock up year round :)

Hi,

The picture isn't a mouse adapter but a stereo adapter for the Atari Jaguar. I got one myself.

Thanks so much for the info TXG :) Over time, I've forgotten details on some of the pieces.

He Saturn can you make better pictures of the arms you build on the kiosk to mount the joypads ?

Looks nice but the quality is not good from the pictures.

I got a kiosk myself only need to find a decent arm to mount on it but never found such part ...

Yes, no problem :) I'll try to get to it today.

*EDIT: There's some great info and pics here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/36940-two-player-kiosk/page-2

and here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/36940-two-player-kiosk/page-4

A lot more details than I could provide nowadays. Hope it helps :)

These pictures are GREAT!

It's been a long time since I've seen Atari Jaguar collections like this on the forums.

Thanks! I miss the piles of items in people's pics that used to be here.

With all the recent releases, I figured it was time to post an inventory and go all out :)

Edited by Saturn

Place holder: forgot a few things :P

(to be continued..)

Seems the ability to edit disappears after a time. Sorry for the empty post(s)

Upper left white page is the last remaining printout of the streets I made in AutoCAD for Black Ice/White Noise using the in game coordinate system that's displayed while you run around. Shaggy and I did an ebay auction in 2005 (iirc) for JSII. I donated all the dwg's and some other things and it was a major success :) Just found this earlier in the year.

Brett Hull Hockey cart

Iron Soldier

Memory Track (w/ my "Saturn" unlockable ship enabled on GORF Classic) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Protector SE!!

3 loose AirCars (lol one of which I paid $300 for before the B&C release :thumbsup: ) Kevincal that's one of the overpaid's for your list :P

Fight For Life

Cybermorph

Zero 5

Flash Cart w/ beta version of Total Carnage! May be the same version Carl was able to remove the onscreen text from and release. It cost a bunch back then but so happy Songbird was able to release this game! 8)

Zool 2

Pitfall

The glare is a Mad Bodies :D

Arena Football

Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam! (t.skid had a box for this one.)

Battlesphere Gold loose cart :lust:

When I discovered the Gauntlet Level Code back in '03 and submitted it to the now defunct BattleSphere Code Submission site, it was done with this cart. I'd taken it to level 6,972 but reset the cart back to default settings accidentally and lost all my progress :o

Didn't have the desire to start over but I was so close to level 7,000 I could taste it.

post-2188-0-95253700-1407100881_thumb.jpg

Here are some up close shots. The black and white magazine was full of info and cheat codes for a few games. I don't remember exactly where I got it but I'm thinking it was from Carl @ Songbird. Anyway, I'd never opened it until today to take these pics :)

post-2188-0-14847400-1407101417_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-37247900-1407101427_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-83541500-1407101434_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-31463200-1407101442_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-94744400-1407101448_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-80154300-1407101453_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-79495300-1407101459_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-78295000-1407101464_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-82505100-1407101470_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-57325400-1407101476_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-48799300-1407101481_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-55768400-1407101486_thumb.jpg

post-2188-0-98935500-1407101491_thumb.jpg

Unbelievable collection man.

Even with unlimited funds it would take 5-10 years to put something like that together these days. I'm not even sure it's possible really as the stuff just isn't available at any price.

I have to admit I got a little jealous when I saw you had 4 (!) catboxes and I've been looking for one for months..

What is with the crazy multiples? Are 3 copies of Brett Hull Hockey really necessary? lol

All in all amazing, though, thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Unbelievable collection man.

Even with unlimited funds it would take 5-10 years to put something like that together these days. I'm not even sure it's possible really as the stuff just isn't available at any price.

I have to admit I got a little jealous when I saw you had 4 (!) catboxes and I've been looking for one for months..

What is with the crazy multiples? Are 3 copies of Brett Hull Hockey really necessary? lol

All in all amazing, though, thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot :)

The multiples were to show extra support and my paranoia that a lot of items would become impossible to find later. Even during my collecting years (the hardcore ones) so many one of a kind items passed by and many aren't even remembered these days let alone available in any form.

I learned to pounce on items as soon as they were available regardless lol. I knew the prices would be out of control soon so I stocked up on base units so I could keep playing as emulation was crap for a long time. Now that the Virtual Jaguar is looking so great, having so many bases seems like overkill- except that they are fetching such high prices right now.

If I was able to have gotten my hands on the clear plastic Scatbox case Thunderbird used for testing durability in an industrial strength microwave device, that would be on my mantle as one of the prized pieces.. or the plain pcb board (I think that's what it was called) Battlesphere that had no case which was used for testing, DAYUM that woulda been incredible. But I was denied on purchasing both so those items have faded into obscurity instead of being appreciated by many.

JAGUAR RULES!

• Like 1

@Saturn, are you still in contact with Thunderbird?

There are/were rumours that Scatologic had a new Jaguar game ready that is never released?

Unfortunately, no. I emailed him in April or May to see if he was going to ride in the Tour de Cure this year so I could donate to his page but I never got a response.

The year before though he said he was working hard on making the company he was with a success so I just assumed he's moved on to other things.

I'd asked him back during the release of the Scatbox if anything was planned as an expansion for Battlesphere using the cd hooks. I got a bland answer but my question was based on an obscure reference on page 3 of the Satbox manual :-D (p3, iirc)

I know that was a long time ago but it was/is hope.

As far as anything in the last decade, I've heard nada..

Awesome collection, Saturn. :thumbsup: Cool how you connected multiple controllers to the kiosk.

What is the story behind the BattleSphere soundtrack again? Was that a 4/Play-Scatalogic release?

Thanks Major Havoc :)

The "Stephanie Wukovitz BS" cd was her music from the game that was promoted briefly on Jaguar Interactive 2 long ago. I jumped on it to support her incredible talent while the the "Fistful of Doldrums" album pictured in post #8 was something unrelated to BS that I picked up for more support. Apparently, the title song is used in this game:

http://www.bazikhone.com/en/index.php?p=299

A search on it hits this game like crazy:

https://www.google.com/#q=stephanie+wukovitz+a+fist+full+of+Doldrums

Also had 'Aftermath' in '03

http://www.amazon.com/Aftermath-Stephanie-Wukovitz/dp/B0014EQBTA

It really sucks that he refuses to make more Battlesphere and BSG carts. He should just let Carl make and sell them like Protector and SE...

Scatologic is pretty anal when it comes to making carts and have high quality assurance requirements. That's one of the reasons why this hasn't happened yet.

Nice collection, as I would expect from a Jaguar veteran.

I wish I would've held onto all my Jaguar stuff over the years like you did, I had almost the same collection at one time or another.

Their is no chance in hell I'd ever own most of that stuff again, just can't afford to.

Thanks man, I remember your collection. You had some incredible items that I was envious of lol.

Impressive. Most impressive.

Thanks a lot :)

• Like 1