IGNORED

Elansar & Yopaz IceStar, 2 new games available for Jaguar CD !

Orion_

That darn bug-free emulated hardware ;)

If only it was as b0rked as the real machine!

What a bummer, Orion. I'll let you in on a little secret, if you promise you won't tell anyone: Protector: Resurgence almost got produced with a major save game bug because it wasn't showing up in the emulator (which made it easier for testing), and easily-missed on the hardware. Thankfully, Carl caught it in time.

I'm glad you figured it out.

• Like 1

yeah ... I hope you didn't get this from here: http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Elansar-Atari-Jaguar-Game-Plus-Philia-The-Sequel-Ultra-Rare-Cart-Cd-/321448466986?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item4ad7d25a2a

even if the cartridge game isn't available anymore, you can get both CD version for 5 time less this price ;)

DAMN!!!! I can't believe how fast those games have made it out on eBay already!

I loved this line: "Both games are in pristine condition. Always looked after."

Yeah... for the three weeks they've been in that guy's possession!

DAMN!!!! I can't believe how fast those games have made it out on eBay already!

I loved this line: "Both games are in pristine condition. Always looked after."

Yeah... for the three weeks they've been in that guy's possession!

Guy even has the balls to put the word "bargain" in his ePay screen handle. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

So, I got the new Yopaz CDs today, I burned them all, and I tested each of them individually on my JagCD using a method to reproduce the booting bug issue of the first release.

Each CD is booting and working great !

I packed them in bubble envelopes and sent everything to all the buyers this afternoon *phew*

Yopaz is now available again to order on my website, only a few remaining (since I didn't replace all the CD, only 70% because all this replacement + shipping cost money :( )

• Like 8

So, I got the new Yopaz CDs today, I burned them all, and I tested each of them individually on my JagCD using a method to reproduce the booting bug issue of the first release.

Each CD is booting and working great !

I packed them in bubble envelopes and sent everything to all the buyers this afternoon *phew*

Yopaz is now available again to order on my website, only a few remaining (since I didn't replace all the CD, only 70% because all this replacement + shipping cost money :( )

That's great news. Thanks again for all you do! :cool:

I hope you don't get discouraged. A lot of us appreciate your effort and look forward to more.

Edited by Saturn
  • Like 5

Beat Elansar today. Damn Cedric some of those areas are hard to find! The puzzle at the end was gnarly as well. No spoilers or anything, but I just wanted to say kudos to you for making your wife a "well endowed" brunette.

Cheer's, and looking forward to tackling Philia soon (and Yopaz when it gets here.) Keep it up and can't wait for your platformer! Played the one on your jag collection and a good start just needs a way to kill enemies rather than just avoid them. Still fun though..

-Rick

• Like 1

but I just wanted to say kudos to you for making your wife a "well endowed" brunette.

I wish I had one :-D (even, one without the "well endowed" thing)

For the anecdote, the girl was "nude" at first (kind of logic when she is inside a "water tank") but then some people told me it was kind of shocking !

so I tried to find another woman 3D model (I did not designed her myself), and the only "dressed" one I found, and good looking, was "well endowed", I'm not particularly fond of this, but well... I heard a lots of guys are into it

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 2

For the anecdote, the girl was "nude" at first (kind of logic when she is inside a "water tank") but then some people told me it was kind of shocking !

so I tried to find another woman 3D model (I did not designed her myself), and the only "dressed" one I found, and good looking, was "well endowed", I'm not particularly fond of this, but well... I heard a lots of guys are into it

I would have settled for nude :)

• Like 3

Nice shot man...could look at this all day. Could replicate this minus one pro controller.. :) My dream is to have a picture with NBA Jam, team tap, and 4 pro controllers hooked up.

Thanks. I have the same dream, but with WMCJ, or is that considered a nightmare???..lol ;-p

One pro I bought at retail when it first came out. The second pro I bought at a used video game store back in like 2003-ish for $5. My how times have changed..lol

You wouldn't happen to have a beta of the 'shocking' version for sale would ya? :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I just got a call that a ton of packages arrived for me. I hope Yopaz is in there.. along w/ another JagCD unit I bought to test Elansar on. Haven't gotten it to play smoothly on any of the other 3. Must be something about these U.S. players throwing it off.

Looking forward to this :cool:

Once I have replacements, I will ship to my customers and reopen the remaining stock for sale.

Orion, if you want to send them all in one lot, I'd be happy to send replacements to your other US-based orders too, assuming you are OK with that. Would probably save you quite a bit in postage costs.

Just wondered if you'd gotten the replacement discs yet...